Cosy & Artsy! Hostel Ani & Haakien is an old fashion hostel when it comes to the social aspect of traveling. We are all about creating a sense of community, a travelers home whilst exploring Rotterdam. This is definitely the place to be in Rotterdam if you are looking for a good dose of fun and a healthy dose of sleep and find inspiration from like minded travelers and the city itself. Make new friends for life!
Located 5 minutes from the Central Station, Ani & Haakien is a short walk from Rotterdams most popular attractions such as Markthal, Boijmans depot and the famous Cube Houses! You don't find us on a busy bar street at Ani&Haakien you will get a good night sleep. But no worries, the young and bustling Central District area of Rotterdam with good coffee places, design shops, rooftop bars, jazz and the electronic night life is just a little dance away! So, forget about walking around with your heavy backpack drop it at the hostel, and let us tell you all about the cool stuff to do in Rotterdam.
Hostel Ani & Haakien is the perfect hub for day trips! Just 10min to Delft / 40min to Amsterdam / 40min to Utrecht and 20min to The Hague. Our dormitories are are basic and clean with lockers inside. Our double rooms are the tiniest rooms you have every seen! You must really love each other to book this room :) All rooms share showers & restrooms on the hall.
- Fully equipped guest kitchen
- Best commonroom ever!
- Free Coffee & Tea
- Free bedlinen
- Free WiFi
- Free Lockers including power outlets
- Free luggage storage - before & after check in
- Bike rental & Free Bike storage
- Free City maps
- No curfew
- Give & take shop
- Lovely sunny garden
- Hostelcat Suzy
- Indoor parking spot (15? 3pm - 11am plz reserve)
Some super extra?s
Discount tickets for local clubs.
Free walking tour every Saturday morning.
* Check in from 3pm - 9pm (let us know if you need to arrive late)
* Tourist tax of 6,5% (not included in the price)
* We have a cat who listens to the name: Suzy La Cubanita
* We don't have 24hr reception, so please let us know if you are going to arrive after 9pm. But don't worry, there is no curfew and there is always someone around!