Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
No refund for cancellation less than 7 days prior. No refund for reduction in numbers, unless beds can be filled.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
A damage deposit is payable in advance of R100 per person. It will be refunded when an inspection has been completed. 50% of the tariff is payable in advance and the balance is due on arrival. Payment by cash or credit card.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
South African Grading Council - 4 star rated it is owner operated in a historical home. This backpacker's hostel / guesthouse feels like a 'slice of the country' conveniently located 10 minutes walk from the central business district, seaside and 5 minutes walk from Fernkloof Nature Reserve mountain hikes (join us on a morning walk by the sea or up the mountain). There is a serious ECO commitment , with a 'home from home' atmosphere. They are down to earth 'green'.
The HOUSE has 7 private rooms: for families, doubles or twins (single rate for those traveling alone). The LOFT houses two dormitories and a basic double. Amenities include: 2 TV lounges, fireside library, balconies, sundeck with outdoor Jaccuzzi (call ahead to ensure hot and ready under the stars - R20pp minimum 2), shady courtyard with hammock & water feature, self-catering kitchen with BBQ facilities. Security fenced and remote controlled gated parking for your peace of mind.
Additional services include: ASDL FREE wifi, computer/SKYPE, meals by arrangement,we are licensed by the South African Liquor Board (corkage applies), laundry services, office services like photocopying, fax etc - just ask.
Be sure to let us book all your local activities to avoid disappointment. July to December bookings
Hermanus is best known as the 'home of the best land-based whale watching in the world' but it has far more to offer. From July thru December, Southern Right Whales can be seen incredibly close to shore. No need for binocs, just join a guided walk along the cliff paths that stretch from the harbour on the west to the pristine sandy beaches on the east. The mountain backdrop to town provides established hiking trails as well as a mountain top drive for a panoramic view of Walker Bay. The town provides excellent shopping, restaurants & pubs.
Local Attractions & Activities:
Personalized Tours by our onsite guide AND Great White Shark viewing & cage diving trips, Cape Agulhas (southern tip of Africa), wine tours, Hermanus Orientation Tour (for those arriving by public transport), harbour to harbour kayaking trips, boat trips to the whales, hikes, horseback riding (beach or mountain rides), local wine tours (are a MUST!), township tours, scuba diving, quad biking, forest adventures, sandboarding. As well as tours to: Big Cat Farm, SA National Space Agency, Abalone Hatchery, and more.
We sell Baz Bus tickets and can organize: airport transfers and shuttle services.
As well as being eco-friendly (check out the recycle system and worm composting). The owners are committed to the support of local community. Check out the 12 year young, Recycle 'Swop' Shop (www.recycle-swop-shop.co.za) where kids can bring tins and bottles to swap for things they want and need. If you would like to help and volunteer, consider bringing used kids clothes & shoes in that bag you will take home full of souveniers. Verificar Regras da Casa
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Café da manhã
- Estacionamento gratuito
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- Roupas de cama incluídas
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- banheira aquecida
- Beliches disponíveis
- Café da manhã não incluído
- Caixa de depósito seguro
- Chuveiros de água quente
- ferro/tábua de engomar
- luz de leitura
- Quarto comum
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Troca de livros
- ventoinhas de tecto
- Acesso à Internet
- Depósito de bagagens
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Serviço de correios
- Serviço de fax
- Serviços de limpeza
- Toalhas para alugar
- Translados do Aeroporto
- Ônibus de traslado
- Instalações para fazer chá/café
- Jogos de tabuleiro
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>