Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
ZERO Box Lodge is not a hotel. It is a whole building in the heart of Porto. You can find everything you need close and we are also in a short walking distance from the main touristic attractions.
We offer you a groudbreaking experience where you can book a room but the most important part of choosing ZERO is to accept the challenge to embrace other lodging formats. Not a trend but an everlasting different format with a new story to tell. The rooms are wood boxes. Simple and confortable spaces where basic is better. A private space with a great bed, a bathroom, AC, Wi-Fi and all other essencial needs. It is the client's own private scenario to be lived at each one's rithym. No minibar, no TV, no phone. ZERO Box Lodge is to be lived out of the Box.
Zero Box Lodge Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 2.00 EUR per person per night
This property may pre authorize your credit card.
Breakfast not included.
Maximum stay is 14 days. Verificar Regras da Casa
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Roupas de cama incluídas
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Acesso com cartão chave
- Ar condicionado
- ferro/tábua de engomar
- Sala de reuniões
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Acesso à Internet
- Depósito de bagagens
- Recepção 24 horas
- Serviços de limpeza
- Toalhas para alugar
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>