Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
Four multiple bedrooms, all exterior, a big lounge, and great kitchen, all connected with the outside terraces and spaces, enable leisure in an intimate way : porch on the front, terrace on the south, outdoor dining beside the kitchen, barbeque with picnic area at the back of the yard, pool garden with hammock zone on the other side...
All travellers or guests can feel themselves at home in this family like hostel accomodation. Families or friends who want to holiday on bigger premises in order to stay together; backpackers just wanting to stay the night, or a few nights, in a comfortable place to recover and smell what other guests are cooking; sports group enjoying this extraordinary climate to cycle around, golf, surf, swim or get prepared for the coming competitions. Zeniahostel stays are moldable as we have the illusion to contribute to great holidays for all.
Zenia Hostel Policy and Condition:
Cancellation Policy: 48h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 16.00 to 22.00
Check out before 12.00
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit and debit cards
Breakfast not included
24 hours reception.
No special conditions Verificar Regras da Casa
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Estacionamento gratuito
- Roupas de cama incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Acessível para pessoas com mobilidade reduzida
- Ar condicionado
- Beliches disponíveis
- Café da manhã não incluído
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Estacionamento para bicicletas
- ferro/tábua de engomar
- luz de leitura
- Máquina de lavar louça
- Piscina exterior
- Quarto comum
- Segue recomendações sanitárias para o Covid-19
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Toalhas não incluídas
- Acesso à Internet
- Aluguel de bicicletas
- Instalações da lavanderia
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Serviços de limpeza
- Toalhas para alugar
- Translados do Aeroporto
- Instalações para fazer chá/café
- Refeições Disponíveis
- Jogos de tabuleiro
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>