Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Guests must cancel in writing. The cancellation must be received by the Youth Hostel at least eight weeks before the planned arrival date. A change in the number of guests must also be communicated in writing at least eight weeks before the planned arrival date.
For cancellations of reservations made within the four-week period before the arrival date, the regulations outlined in the next chapter under "Cancellation Payment" will be applicable in all cases.
If the cancellation period has not been complied with or if there is a reduction by at least ten percent with respect to the guests who were booked and those who arrive, or if guests do not arrive at all, a compensation of fifty percent of all stipulated services per person and day will be claimed by the Youth Hostel, unless the guest proves that a lesser damage or no damage has been incurred.
If the costs incurred to the Youth Hostel through the withdrawal are shown to be higher than this lump sum, the guest will owe the calculated sum.
The compensation will be forgone if other guests occupy the stipulated services.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Guests who, through their own fault, incur damages on buildings or inventory will be held liable for damages according to the legal regulations (educators and organizers included).
Liability for the loss, theft or damage of valuables can only be claimed if the Hostel leaders or their representatives were expressly entrusted with their safe-keeping, unless the DJH, its agents or servants have caused the loss or damage as a result of gross negligence. In this case also the legal regulations are applicable.
For damage to motor vehicles (contents included) and bicycles on Youth Hostel grounds, the Youth Hostel will not be liable as long as the damages were not caused deliberately or through gross neg-ligence on the part of the DJH or its agents or servants.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Selling Out Soon
Aplicativos de Celular Hostelworld
Faça a reserva no caminho com os novos aplicativos móveis da Hostelworld.
Pesquise e reserve mais de 33.000 propriedades em 170 países, onde você estiver.
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>