Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
Our 12 bed dorms are ideal for groups and schools but we also have 2 and 6 bedded rooms. Behind the house there is an area to relax, a play area and a barbecue. Close to the youth hostel there is a playground for children. Groups can hire a bouncy castle or hi-fi equipment on request. Facilities in the hostel include table tennis, table football, darts, a touch-screen game and an Internet terminal.
Walk through amazing rock landscapes and discover gorges and tableland. The valley of the river Sauer is ideal for canoeing and cycling tours via Echternach to Wasserbillig on the Moselle or to Vianden.
Children up to 2 yrs free. Children 3 - 12 yrs 50 % reduction on price of overnight (breakfast and sheets included). Groups: for Groups of 10 people or more and minimum 2 nights with full board 10% reduction on accommodation price.
There is no age limit.
The following rooms are available:
* 4 x 2 beds
* 4 x 6 beds
* 4 x 12 beds
Sanitary facilities are on the floors.
We are committed to providing a safe environment for all our guests. Please keep in mind that as of 1 November 2021, guests are required to provide either:
- Proof of full vaccination against coronavirus (COVID-19)
- A negative coronavirus (COVID-19) PCR-test no older than 72 hours
- A negative coronavirus (COVID-19) Antigen-test no older than 48 hours and certified by an official laboratory (no self-tests)
- Proof of recovery from coronavirus (COVID-19) within the past six months
Unfortunately we cannot accommodate guests who are unable to provide any of the above mentioned documents after 1 November 2021.
Accepted vaccines are Comirnaty (aka BioNTech/Pfizer), Moderna, Vaxzevria (aka AstraZeneca), Janssen (aka Johnson & Johnson). Please do not hesitate to contact us should you require any further information or assistance.
Opening hours: 08.00 a.m. - 10.00 a.m. and 05.00 p.m. - 10.00 p.m.
Check in: 05.00 p.m. - 10.00 p.m. / check out before 10.00 a.m. Verificar Regras da Casa
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Café da manhã
- Estacionamento gratuito
- Roupas de cama incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Acessível para pessoas com mobilidade reduzida
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Estacionamento para bicicletas
- luz de leitura
- Quarto comum
- Sala de reuniões
- Terraço ao ar livre
- TV a cabo
- Acesso à Internet
- Aluguel de bicicletas
- Depósito de bagagens
- Serviço de correios
- Serviço de fax
- Toalhas para alugar
- Máquinas de venda automática
- Salão de Jogos
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>