Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
Yolanda’s B&B , mansion of the year 36 in the Vedado neighborhood. With city views, and has a restaurant, a 24-hour front desk, bar, garden and terrace. Both WiFi and private parking are accessible free of charge.
We are located in a central area of Vedado, 1 mile distance to the northwest the Malecón of Havana, 1.4 miles to the southeast the Revolution square and to 2.9 miles towards the east the National Capitol.
Has two floors, garden, garage, portal, living room, terraces, balconies, 2 kitchens, 2 dining rooms, 7 bedrooms and 4 private bathrooms. With an American architecture of the 30s each room has beautiful and different mosaics unique in its class that attract the attention of all our visitors. A unique and ideal place for you and your family and friends to enjoy a quiet and cozy stay in our country.
Yolanda’s B&B Policy and Condition:
Cancellation Policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14.00 to 23.00
Check out before 12.00
Payment upon arrival by cash
Breakfast not included
24 hours reception.
Access to the rooms is limited for anyone outside the reservation.
No special condition Verificar Regras da Casa
- Estacionamento gratuito
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Ar condicionado
- banheira aquecida
- Café da manhã não incluído
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Estacionamento para bicicletas
- ferro/tábua de engomar
- Acesso à Internet
- Câmbio de moeda
- Depósito de bagagens
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção 24 horas
- Serviço de Despertador
- Serviços de limpeza
- Translados do Aeroporto
- Refeições Disponíveis
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>