Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
YMCA Hostel is nestled in the heart of Auckland City, offering diverse types of rooms and length of stays. All the rooms have a bed, bar fridge, linen and wardrobe.
We provide clean and comfortable rooms at affordable prices.
YMCA also offers Laundry Facilities with Soap, Free Wireless Internet , Public Lounge with Sky Satellite TV, Free Pool Table, Foosball Table and Ping Pong table, Kitchenette with Cutlery and Kitchen essentials hired at Reception, Telephone Booth to make outgoing calls or receive incoming calls and Public Parking from 6pm ~ 7am on Weekdays and All Day Weekends (chargeable).
YMCA hostel offers Free BBQ event every Friday for its guests.
We are not only great for backpackers and travelers but also ideal long-term accommodation for students and those working in the CBD. We also offer accommodation options for groups.
2 minutes walk from Karangahape Road, Auckland's multi cultural suburb and clubbing district.
5 minutes walk from Queen Street, the CBD with fantastic shopping.
10 minutes walk from Ponsonby, Auckland's trendiest inner city suburb full of bars restaurants and cafes.
15 minutes walk from Auckland University and AUT, some of New Zealand's premier education and training institutions.
You'll also find yourself near the Waitemata harbor, beautiful Auckland beaches, parks and gardens and the bus station, railway station and ferry terminal.
Check in time is 2pm
Check out time is 10.00am.
All credit card payments will incur a 2% convenience charge
Penalty for Late check-out is $20.
Valid Photo ID and Credit Card (Credit Card used to make the booking) must be Present upon Check-In. Failure to have these two will result in not being able to check-in and First Night being charged for Cancellation Fee. The property will take a copy of your photo ID.
For the comfort and enjoyment of all our guests we ask that you comply with any internal policies provided by YMCA that would relate to the reduction of noise and disturbance that may affect other guests during their stay.
Guests arriving prior to 14:00 are kindly requested to send an email in advance requesting an earlier check-in. Early check is based on availability and at the sole discretion of YMCA Management.
Please note that the person registering at check in must be a minimum 18 years of age. There must be at least one adult of 18 years or older staying in the booked accommodation room(s). Verificar Regras da Casa
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- Roupas de cama incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Alugam-se secadores de cabelo
- Café da manhã não incluído
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Estacionamento para bicicletas
- ferro/tábua de engomar
- luz de leitura
- Quadro de empregos
- Quarto comum
- Segue recomendações sanitárias para o Covid-19
- Telefones de cartão
- Toalhas não incluídas
- Troca de livros
- TV a cabo
- Acesso à Internet
- Depósito de bagagens
- Instalações da lavanderia
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Recepção 24 horas
- Segurança 24 horas
- Serviço de correios
- Serviço de Despertador
- Serviço de fax
- Serviços de limpeza
- Toalhas para alugar
- Ultimo check out
- Máquinas de venda automática
- Refeições Disponíveis
- Futebol de mesa
- Jogos de tabuleiro
- Mesa de Sinuca
- Salão de Jogos
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>