Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
Our Beautiful Alpine Lodge in the Heart of Aoraki Mt Cook National Park is the perfect base to explore and experience New Zealand’s Southern Alps. We offer relaxed, homely accommodation with warm, inviting living areas.
Enjoy the natural beauty of the area by taking walks suitable for all ages and abilities.
Kayaking, Skiing, Boating, Scenic Flying and Stargazing are all activities that can be enjoyed here in Aoraki / Mt Cook, as well as comfortable dining in the village's cafe's and restaurants. Alternatively, cook for yourselves and your travel companions in our fully equipped Kitchen.
In summer make use of the BBQ and picnic area outside and breathe in the pure New Zealand mountain air.
All local tour bookings can be arranged at the YHA and our knowledgeable staff are happy to advise you on the best activities around the Aoraki Mt Cook and Central South Island region.
Then to relax afterwards, enjoy our free sauna or watch a movie.
Finally to bed, all linen is included in the price, so no need to bring sleeping bags.
Guests can choose to stay in a lively dormitory room or in the comfort of a private room. Toilet and bathroom facilities are shared.
We look forward to meeting you !
Bed and Room Movements
Whilst every endeavour will be made to ensure you are accommodated in the same room throughout your stay, due to limited availability at time of booking, it may be necessary for you to change rooms. If applicable, you will be advised of this at check-in. You will be accommodated in a room of similar or higher standard to that originally booked.
Due to limited availability at time of booking, multi-share accommodation for two or more guests may be provided in separate rooms. Every endeavour will be made to ensure this does not occur, but should this be necessary you will be advised at check-in. Verificar Regras da Casa
- Estacionamento gratuito
- Roupas de cama incluídas
- Acessível para pessoas com mobilidade reduzida
- Alugam-se secadores de cabelo
- Café da manhã não incluído
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Estacionamento para bicicletas
- luz de leitura
- Quarto comum
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Toalhas não incluídas
- Troca de livros
- Acesso à Internet
- Aluguel de bicicletas
- Depósito de bagagens
- Instalações da lavanderia
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Serviço de fax
- Serviços de limpeza
- Toalhas para alugar
- Jogos de tabuleiro
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>