Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
Featuring 2 guest lounges and 2 communal kitchens, YHA Christchurch is located opposite the Arts Center, just 150m from the Botanic Gardens and Hagley Park. You can enjoy a meal and relax in the lovely BBQ and garden area. Our guestrooms are clean and comfortable. Some rooms feature private bathroom facilities, others offer access to a shared bathroom. YHA Christchurch is a 5-minute walk from Cathedral Square, The Terrace and The Riverside Market.
YHA Christchurch's Policies and Conditions:
Reception closes at 8pm throughout the year. If you think you will be later than 7pm, please call us for information on late check in.
Guests 17 years or younger are not permitted to stay in dormitory accommodation unless that dormitory is privatised, where all beds are booked in the room and a minimum of one adult is part of the booking party. All guests 17 and under must be accompanied by an adult for any booking and that adult is responsible for actions of all the youths within that booking party.
Government issued photo identification is required for each guest upon check in
5GB of free Wifi
72 Hour Cancellation Policy
For cancellations made before 6pm the day before arrival - full refund.
For cancellations made after 6pm the day before arrival - no refund for the first night. Cancellations on bookings made on the day of arrival will receive no refund for the first night, normal cancellation policy applies for subsequent nights. If you do not advise the Hostel the non-arrival clause applies.
Bed and Room Movements
Whilst every endeavour will be made to ensure you are accommodated in the same room throughout your stay, due to limited availability at time of booking, it may be necessary for you to change rooms. If applicable, you will be advised of this at check-in. You will be accommodated in a room of similar or higher standard to that originally booked.
Due to limited availability at time of booking, multi-share accommodation for two or more guests may be provided in separate rooms. Every endeavour will be made to ensure this does not occur, but should this be necessary you will be advised at check-in. Verificar Regras da Casa
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- Roupas de cama incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Acesso com cartão chave
- Alugam-se secadores de cabelo
- Beliches disponíveis
- Café da manhã não incluído
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Estacionamento para bicicletas
- ferro/tábua de engomar
- luz de leitura
- Quarto comum
- Troca de livros
- Acesso à Internet
- Depósito de bagagens
- Instalações da lavanderia
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Serviços de limpeza
- Toalhas para alugar
- Ultimo check out
- Instalações para fazer chá/café
- Máquinas de venda automática
- Jogos de tabuleiro
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>