Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Party Hostel Oficial
Reserve a sua estadia com a gente e faça parte da Maior Party Hostel do Mundo, em comemoração aos 20 anos de Hostelworld! Reserve no dia 16 de agosto para ter um convite VIP para a nossa Festa Dos Emojis! Espere encontrar fantasias incríveis, competições, merchandise do Hostelworld e uma hora de bebida de graça! Descubra mais aqui!
Descrição do estabelecimento
Wombat’s Venice is located at the main transport hub in Mestre, giving you access to the heart of Venice in a matter of minutes. There's even a direct access to platform one, which is where you can catch a train to the islands every couple of minutes.
You’ll find no more than eight beds in a dorm. The spacious dorms and private rooms are decked out with modern interiors and ensuite bathrooms. Private locker boxes and key-card only access ensure extra security.
Want to post that selfie? There’s decent Wi-Fi throughout the entire building.
Run out of clean pants? There’s a self-service laundry.
Starving or want to impress your roommates? Cook up a storm in the guest kitchen for self-made feasts.
Hungover or need fuel for a Venice expedition? There’s an all-you-can-eat breakfast buffet to fill yourself up (additional charge applies).
Not hungover yet? There’s a bar with happy hours for beer and cocktails.
We look forward to welcoming you to our newest hostel, its beautiful vibe will leave you loving it just as much as we do!
Style is at the fore of wombat’s, with the unique design of each hostel reflective of its cultural location. The new wombat’s is inspired by the city of bridges and the lagoon. By a contrast between the functionalism of a hostel and the opulence of this precious city.
Among all the lovely details there’s one thing that makes wombat’s special; The hostel atmosphere that we all love, travellers sharing not only a space, but an experience.
Dive into the fairy-tale that is Venice! Take a gondola ride, try on Venetian masks, and admire Gothic architecture. Let’s not forget about the cuisine, directly from the source to your plate!
The new hostel is not only inspired by Venice, it is also located just at the doorstep of this great city. Venezia-Mestre is located on the mainland and connected to the islands of Venice through Ponte della Libertá. Many travellers are put off by the massive cost of accommodation in Venice. Mestre is a great alternative, as all international trains and buses stop in here.
See, wombat’s VENICE Mestre got you covered.
wombat's CITY HOSTEL VENICE Mestre conditions and policies:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by credit cards.
City tax not included:
For stay periods within 5 nights:
Jan: 1.50 Euro per person and night
Feb – Dec: 2,10 Euro per person and night
From the 6th night onwards No City Tax
Breakfast not included.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Please note that you need to be at least 18 years old in order to stay in our hostel. Verificar Regras da Casa
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- Roupas de cama incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Acesso com cartão chave
- Acessível para pessoas com mobilidade reduzida
- Alugam-se secadores de cabelo
- Ar condicionado
- Café da manhã não incluído
- Chuveiros de água quente
- ferro/tábua de engomar
- luz de leitura
- Máquina de lavar louça
- Troca de livros
- Acesso à Internet
- Depósito de bagagens
- Instalações da lavanderia
- Recepção 24 horas
- Serviços de limpeza
- Toalhas para alugar
- Ultimo check out
- Instalações para fazer chá/café
- Máquinas de venda automática
- Jogos de tabuleiro
- Mesa de Sinuca
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>