Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
50% cancellation fee
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
Woke Bangalore offers backpackers the choice of food, drink and experiences the fun city of Bangalore has to offer. The Dosa Capital of the world along with the best craft beer, India has to offer a traveler will get you going.
The hostel offers hot showers, wifi, lockers, power point per bed, free water, tea and coffee and a communal kitchen to help make you feel at home.
The great place to experience and explore the Modern city of Bangalore.
Feel the pulse of this cosmopolitan hub
Our hostel houses a mix of chic private rooms and cosy dorm rooms. Feel relaxed in your own private space and our large, but intimate common areas will bring our the story teller in you.The hostel promises to introduce hostelers to a new way of living at budget price, with all essential yet familiar spaces a hostel should possess. It guarantees a fine living experience, but has a friendly vibe. Eclectic and exciting.
*Guests need to do a Rapid Antigen Test at the time of check-in and if found with symptoms of Covid-19 during the stay at an extra cost. Verificar Regras da Casa
- Roupas de cama incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Acesso com cartão chave
- Ar condicionado
- Café da manhã não incluído
- Caixa de depósito seguro
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Estacionamento para bicicletas
- ferro/tábua de engomar
- luz de leitura
- Quarto comum
- Toalhas não incluídas
- ventoinhas de tecto
- Aluguel de bicicletas
- Câmbio de moeda
- Depósito de bagagens
- Instalações da lavanderia
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Serviços de limpeza
- Toalhas para alugar
- Instalações para fazer chá/café
- Jogos de tabuleiro
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>