Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
The hostel features a double room, a twin room and 34 comfortable beds in dorm rooms. All bunk-beds are equipped with sockets, reading lamps, shelves and curtains. There are lockers, CCTV and alarm security button, so our guests will feel safety at the hostel.
For guests comfort there is a fully equipped kitchen, we even have a dish washing machine! In a shared relaxing zone our guests can watch HD films and play Play Station. We are proud to offer extra services to our guests: city view excursions, transfers, laundry services with drying machine, soft drinks, coffee and souvenirs.
Why Not Hostel Novosibirsk Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 1 day before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00.
Check out before 12:00.
The reception hours: 7:00-23:00. Check-in in other time is available after arrangements with the hostel.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. The hostel may pre-authorise your card before your arrival.
Gusts under 18 years old must be accompanied by guardians.
Breakfast not included.
No curfew. Verificar Regras da Casa
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Roupas de cama incluídas
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Acesso com cartão chave
- Ar condicionado
- Café da manhã não incluído
- Chuveiros de água quente
- ferro/tábua de engomar
- luz de leitura
- Máquina de lavar louça
- Quarto comum
- Troca de livros
- TV a cabo
- Acesso à Internet
- Check-in/out expresso
- Depósito de bagagens
- Instalações da lavanderia
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Segurança 24 horas
- Serviço de Despertador
- Ultimo check out
- Instalações para fazer chá/café
- Jogos de tabuleiro
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>