Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
-If the booking is cancelled totally or partially up to 21 days before the date of the arrival, 20% of the total amount will be charged.
-If the booking is cancelled totally or partially between 21 and 10 days before arrival, 50% of the total amount will be charged.
-If the booking is cancelled totally or partially 10 days or less before check-in date, the total amount of the reservation will be charged.
Additional Terms and Conditions
-The client must provide the hostel with the rooming list 15 days before the arrival of the group. The rooming list consists of: name, passport number, date of birth and date of issue of the document for each person.
Reservations extended to the days before and/or after this event are subject to availability of beds at the agreed price.
The CLIENT agrees and accepts the following conditions.
PAYMENT AND DEPOSIT
On the arrival of the group, a deposit of 10€ per person must be paid for any damages caused to the hostel during the stay. Upon departure, if no damage has been done, the full amount of the deposit will be refunded. In case of any damage caused, there shall be an assessment and the amount corresponding to the damage will be charged.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Hostelworld diztraduzido pelo
Descrição do estabelecimento
Here you will easily meet so many cool people from all over the world. Everyone in White nest, guests and staff alike are friendly & fun. This is a very fun place, with a great atmosphere!
White Nest is very clean, spacious, funky and a pretty place with nice common areas included. We can provide information for free walking tours every day 11.00AM and many more activities. We are located in the Albaicin, the old part of the city, with so much nearby, especially the Alhambra, also close to the cheap shopping areas, tapas bars and 200 meters from an awesome Flamenco bar!
The spacious dorms are clean, smell fragrant, and are very pleasant. All our rooms are equipped with marble tiles and under floor heating system as well as air conditioning. Our great showers and comfy beds help you to feel like you’re at home!
The kitchen is always clean and open 24hs
You really feel like a flash-packer when you stay here! The building is lovely traditional XVII Century Andalusian Palace- Security is also good because we know this is important for you.
Breakfast is not included but you can add breakfast for an extra 4 euros.
Our staff can speak English, Spanish, French and Italian so we are able and happy to provide you all the necessary information you will need to make your stay in Granada unbelievable.
We offer accommodation in private and shared dorms, bathrooms located on every floor, hot water available 24 hours.
At White Nest Hostel we have reception from 11:00 am to 7:00 pm but check in starts at 2:30pm. We do provide the opportunity of leaving the luggages in a guarded room in our hostel for free. In case of arrival after that time, the hostel reserves the right to charge a supplement of € 20.
Please make your payments at the hostel with a credit / debit card; If not is possible, please inform us in advance and present the exact total in cash.
We are recommended by several International Youth Travel & Student Agencies...
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: we will proceed to check that your Credit Card is valid to guarantee your reservation. If it's not valid, it must provide a valid one in the next 24 hours. Otherwise, the hostel will proceed to cancel your reservation.
Join us and enjoy your stay!!!! Verificar Regras da Casa
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- Roupas de cama incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Acesso com cartão chave
- Acessível para pessoas com mobilidade reduzida
- Alugam-se secadores de cabelo
- Café da manhã não incluído
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Quarto comum
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Troca de livros
- TV a cabo
- Acesso à Internet
- Depósito de bagagens
- Instalações da lavanderia
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção 24 horas
- Segurança 24 horas
- Toalhas para alugar
- Instalações para fazer chá/café
- Jogos de tabuleiro
O melhor, Vencedores por País Spain
7º Melhor, Tamanho médio Hostel do Mundo
Tamanho médio Hostel do Mundo
White Nest Hostel - Granada says
Eu acho que nossos funcionários são muito simpáticos e são ótimos para se adaptar aos desejos dos nossos clientes.
Podemos atender a pessoas com deficiência, com rampas e quartos adaptados.
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>