Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
First floor is the literature and art coffee shop Engraving Time Cafe. Second floor is young and simple hostel Wander Hostel. We are locate in this centuries-old street which has the inclusive temperament. Here is quiet and steady, simple but with connotation.
During the day, reading book with a cup of coffee, sitting in Engraving Time Cafe. At night, draped in the stars, you can savor the tranquility of the arcade on the comfortable observation deck.
Engraving Time Cafe provides coffee and light meals. Second to fifth floor is Wander Hostel.
We are expecting to meet every passing person who enjoying the time.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: advance notice for cancellation, otherwise, you need to pay first night balance as late cancellation fee/no show fee.
2. Check in from 12:00 noon to 1:00 am.
3. Check out before 12:00 noon.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash, Wechat and Alipay.
5. Taxes included.
6. Breakfast not included.
7. Curfew: lock door at 1.00am.
8. No Smoking in the whole property.
9. Reception working hours 07:00-1:00 am.
10. This property may pre-authorize your card before arrival. Verificar Regras da Casa
- Roupas de cama incluídas
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Acesso com cartão chave
- Ar condicionado
- Café da manhã não incluído
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Estacionamento para bicicletas
- luz de leitura
- Quarto comum
- Sala de reuniões
- Troca de livros
- TV a cabo
- Acesso à Internet
- Aluguel de bicicletas
- Check-in/out expresso
- Depósito de bagagens
- Instalações da lavanderia
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Serviço de Despertador
- Serviços de limpeza
- Refeições Disponíveis
- Jogos de tabuleiro
- Salão de Jogos
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>