Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
POLÍTICA DE NO SHOW
En caso que no hayan cancelado las reservaciones con 48 horas de anticipación se cargara la primera noche o no se devolverá el anticipo en grupos menores a 5 personas.
En caso de Grupos con 1 mes de anticipación se deberá realizar la cancelación de la reserva o bloqueo.
Additional Terms and Conditions
POLÍTICA DE GRATUIDADES PARA:
Descuento en alojamiento para guía y chofer hasta 5 personas
Guía: tarifa completa sin descuentos
Chofer: 50% de descuentos en alojamiento y alimentación de 6 a 10 personas
Guía: tarifa completa sin descuentos
Chofer: habitaciones y alimentación sin costo de 11 personas en adelante
Guía: y chofer sin costo alojamiento y alimentación (excepto bebidas).
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
Located in the historic center of the city of Latacunga, those staying in this house become part of a story that began in 1742 when the written Cotopaxi volcano became active and then that pumice was used to lift these walls knew accommodate illustrious figures in the history of Ecuador. Verificar Regras da Casa
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Café da manhã
- Estacionamento gratuito
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Caixa de depósito seguro
- Estacionamento para bicicletas
- luz de leitura
- Sala de reuniões
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Troca de livros
- TV a cabo
- Acesso à Internet
- Aluguel de bicicletas
- Centro comercial
- Check-in/out expresso
- Câmbio de moeda
- Depósito de bagagens
- Instalações da lavanderia
- Internet café
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção 24 horas
- Serviço de correios
- Serviço de Despertador
- Serviço de fax
- Serviço de Quarto (Horario limitado)
- Serviços de limpeza
- Translados do Aeroporto
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>