Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
“Our mission is to give our guests a truly authentic, meaningful and affordable Kerala experience. We love sharing and learning about other people and cultures and feel passionate about you experiencing the beauty of our own.” Bijoy & Aleena
A Boutique Villa by the Sea
Villa Santa Maria is a family operated boutique guest villa on the Arabian coast, surrounded by lush tropical plants and rich in traditional Kerala culture. It is hard to believe the airport is just 10 minutes away. We invite you to immerse in the tranquillity and beauty of the Trivandrum beaches and the history and culture. Whether your stay is a day or weeks, the experience will be a memory to cherish.
“Bijoy and Aleena made our last 2 nights in India very memorable…” Tobias, Ireland, AirBnB
“Lovely family, Enchanting stay.” Denise, Canada, Booking.com
The award winning proprietors, Bijoy and Aleena , offer the Villa for you to fully experience Kerala. Born and raised in Trivandrum, they are your most trusted guides to Kerala. As an only child, Bijoy’s Amma took him under her wing and taught him the essence of Ayurvedic cooking down to the smallest of details. Every ingredient is hand chosen for quality. Aleena, now shares this craft, and together they provide delicious and healthy meals for the most discriminating guests. Cooking classes are available for guests, chefs and medical practioners. Or, eat out at our recommended restaurants!
“This experience is outstanding. The foods are like no others I have ever tasted. I booked for the room only,
but once I tasted the food, I was hooked.” Jeff, USA, AirBnB
Kerala is the birthplace of Ayurvedic medicine and guests have the opportunity to obtain a simple diagnosis and recommended Ayurveda medicine regime, onsite, during their stay. Yoga, integral to Ayurveda, is available on our rooftop. All of the medicines, oils and herbs are chosen from finest sources. Our Ayurveda program is done in partnership with Dr. Jayhari (BAMS) and Yoga Alliance.
“Perfectly Blissful. I choose one of the bedrooms with a shared bath at Villa Santa Maria. I wanted to be close to the beach and immerse in the local culture. I had heard of Ayurveda but had no knowledge of their program. Dr. Jayhari arrived the following morning to work with two other guests and I decided to join in. What started as a visit to Kerala ended as a 9 day Ayurveda and yoga experience. It was exactly what I didn’t know that I always needed. Bijoy and Aleena feel like family and the end of my journey came far too soon. I will be back to this special place that has found a way into my heart.” Liza, Spain & NYC
Should you desire shopping, spice tour, hiking, historical or cultural experience, they are available by Tuk, Taxi or Train with or without a guide as designed to meet your needs.
“We loved our stay at Bijoy’s beautiful home. He made us feel extremely welcome and also very relaxed and comfortable as two girls traveling on our own. He provided great local tips and travel advice, as well as a delicious breakfast and a wonderful room with an extremely comfy bed.”Jess, Canada, AirBnB
All of the experiences are appropriately priced to meet your budget. Please email us with any questions.
“Thanks to Bijoy, my holiday in Kerala truly began. I had been in Kerala a week prior to finding the right (place). My experience before was horrible. Finding a clean and quiet place with amazing food only started the day I arrived to Bijoy’s place. Always making sure you’re comfortable and ready to answer any question.“ Elizabeth, South Africa, AirBnB
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: 7 days before arrival.
2. Check in from 12:00 to 23:00.
3. Check out before 11:00 noon.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash. Credit card isn’t accepted.
5. Reception working hours 09:00-23:00.
6. Age Restriction: Guests should be over 18 years old; guests under 18 years old should stay with guardians/parents.
7. Taxes not included. 18 % GST.
8. Breakfast included.
9. No pets. Verificar Regras da Casa
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Café da manhã
- Estacionamento gratuito
- Roupas de cama incluídas
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Acesso com cartão chave
- Ar condicionado
- banheira aquecida
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Estacionamento para bicicletas
- ferro/tábua de engomar
- luz de leitura
- Telefones de cartão
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Troca de livros
- Acesso à Internet
- Aluguel de bicicletas
- Câmbio de moeda
- Depósito de bagagens
- Instalações da lavanderia
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Segurança 24 horas
- Serviço de Despertador
- Serviços de limpeza
- Translados do Aeroporto
- Ultimo check out
- Instalações para fazer chá/café
- Refeições Disponíveis
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>