Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
paid 1 night
Additional Terms and Conditions
Come with good vibes.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
In the Hostel 100% security, on the beach 100% freedom Beginners and experienced surfers. Good waves; always. Surf lessons Rent of surfboards.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
In between the tropical forest and the ocean, and beside Machalilla National Park, this paradise is a perfect starting point for many outdoors activities and adventures. We are located 25 minutes to the north of Montañita and 15 minutes to the south of Puerto Lopez.
We help you to organize: Whale watching (June to September), Bird watching, Snorkeling, Scuba diving, Paragliding, Hiking, Trekking, Horse riding and Surf lessons.
This is a great Surf spot for beginners and advanced surfers. If you want to learn, we offer Surf lessons for beginners in a friendly and quiet environment.
Cook and share a dinner, organize a barbecue, chill on the pool or drink a cold beer on our high level terrace enjoying a magical sunset.
and….. to keep the balance after an adventure or quiet beach day, join us for a “Party Trip” to Montanita, Ayampe or a local party in one of our neighbor towns! Verificar Regras da Casa
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Café da manhã
- Estacionamento gratuito
- Roupas de cama incluídas
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Piscina exterior
- Quarto comum
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Troca de livros
- TV a cabo
- Acesso à Internet
- Depósito de bagagens
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção 24 horas
- Serviços de limpeza
- Toalhas para alugar
- Jogos de tabuleiro
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>