Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation must be made 10 days before arrival, otherwise full charge to credit card.
Minimum stay of 2 days during weekends.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Cancellation must be made 10 days in advance of arrival.
Recommended to call us a few days in advance for check in information, and to to tell us about any special requirements the group may have
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
It must be a named adult (+20 years old) identified leader of the group taking the full responsibility.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Hostelworld diztraduzido pelo
Descrição do estabelecimento
We are centrally located in the middle of Stockholm in a good position for all kind of activities, only two stops with the subway from Central Station where all airport buses arrive.
We have a mix of private rooms and small dormitories. We offer private single-, twin-, triple-, quad- and six-bedded rooms. Dorms are four- and six-bedded.
All rooms are equipped with new standalone beds of hotel quality. In the four- and six-bed rooms and dorms there are new bunk beds.
All rooms have shared WC and showers.
We have a guest kitchen and also laundry possibilities, plus free Internet access, with Wi-Fi in all rooms and a guest PC in the lobby.
Just outside the door you find all kind of small shops, cafes and restaurants which give the characteristics to Vasastan. The Hard Rock Cafe is located 100 meters away. After finishing your burger or fajitas you can relax in the famous Stockholm Town Library reading newspapers from all over the world, and it's free! If you didn't stop for a bite at Hard Rock Cafe, you can find famous restaurants at Odenplan.
It is also just a few minutes walking distance to Stockholm School of Economics and Royal Institute of Technology, two of the most famous universities in Europe. One more minute and you will reach Stockholm Olympic Stadium for a football game or Bruce Springsteen concert. Verificar Regras da Casa
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- WiFi Gratís
- Acesso com cartão chave
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Estacionamento para bicicletas
- luz de leitura
- Quarto comum
- Troca de livros
- Acesso à Internet
- Aluguel de bicicletas
- Depósito de bagagens
- Serviços de limpeza
- Toalhas para alugar
- Instalações para fazer chá/café
Vasastan Hostel says
Eu acho que a nossa localização em Vasastan dá aos hóspedes uma espiada de Estocolmo local como muitos dos melhores restaurantes da cidade, lojas e galerias estão em Vasastan, longe das principais atracções turísticas. A famosa biblioteca da cidade Stadsbiblioteket é apenas um quarteirão de distância e rua Drottninggatan compras começa apenas a 10 minutos a pé a partir daqui. Eu costumo dizer aos nossos convidados para visitar o restaurante Tranan; é um bom lugar para obter um sabor de comida sueca, com o seu carácter genuíno e clientes locais. Mais tarde, à noite, o bar no piso cave é um poço para os moradores e um bom lugar para tomar um drinque. As muitas pequenas galerias em torno de Vasastan também merecem uma visita.
Eu diria que a maioria dos nossos hóspedes são envelhecidos 25 e acima. Isto certamente não é um albergue de partido, mas é ótimo para conhecer outras pessoas e relaxar após passar um tempo em Estocolmo. Peter, Proprietário / Gerente
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>