Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Group bookings please note our check in check out policy between 10.00 am to 11.00 am.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
Our family run and maintained Vanilla Guest House in the Anjuna Village consists of:
a)Two en suite private rooms with double bed(Room A, B)
b)One en suite private room with 2 separate single beds (Room D)
c)One en suite private room with 1 single bed (Room C)
d)3 single bedded room with shared bathroom outside the door can accommodate 3 persons.
All rooms are on the first floor, economical and well maintained with 24 hours hot / cold shower, environment friendly laundry service (charges apply), pick up and drop service at prevailing pre-paid Taxi service rates, sightseeing tours with our friendly local cab driver. All our en suite rooms have mosquito netting for the windows. Mosquito nets are provided for the bed's on request. Towels are provided on request.
The Guest house (Room A, B, C, D, E) has a big open balcony overlooking the Indian Ocean (the view is obstructed by trees) where one can relax and enjoy the sun. There is a hammock, tables, chairs, and a common refrigerator for use. Apart from this all the rooms have a common balcony. The high tide mark is only about 50/80 meters away. Along the beach front are available restaurants and places to enjoy a peaceful drink of types to suit the different taste buds of the travelers. We look forward to having y'all stay with us at Vanilla Guesthouse. Verificar Regras da Casa
- Estacionamento gratuito
- WiFi Gratís
- Café da manhã não incluído
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Troca de livros
- ventoinhas de tecto
- Acesso à Internet
- Depósito de bagagens
- Instalações da lavanderia
- Recepção 24 horas
- Translados do Aeroporto
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>