Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
el precio no varia por la reducción del grupo.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
We are located next to the river, more exactly on the left shore of Quilcay River. We are about ten minutes walking to Boulevard Pastorita Huaracina. Furthemore, the city center is quite accessible from our position because you can walk up to there. You will have a nice walk of 15-20 minutes up to the city center, where you will discover all the main attractions of this wonderful city such as the Cathedral, Pumacayan or 'La Casa de Guias'.
Our rooms have private bathroom, hot water, bedside table, wifi, windows with a view on the mountains and on the garden. In addition, as you can imagine, as a Hostel we also foster our social sphere and attitude. Hence, this means we have at the travellers and guest disposal several common areas where they can meet ans talk each other.
Vacahouse 2 Backpackers Policies and Conditions.
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in from 12:00.
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
The reception is open 24 hours per day.
No curfew. Verificar Regras da Casa
- Café da manhã
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Estacionamento para bicicletas
- Máquina de lavar louça
- Quarto comum
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Troca de livros
- TV a cabo
- Aluguel de bicicletas
- Câmbio de moeda
- Depósito de bagagens
- Instalações da lavanderia
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção 24 horas
- Segurança 24 horas
- Serviço de Despertador
- Serviços de limpeza
- Toalhas para alugar
- Instalações para fazer chá/café
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>