Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
- Until 30 days before arrival you may cancel 100% of the reservation free of charge, except for the booking deposit. (The booking deposit will not be refunded in case of cancellation.)
- Until 15 days before arrival you may cancel 50% of the reservation free of charge. (The cost for the remaining 50% will be charged.)
- Until 7 days before arrival you may cancel 25% of the reservation free of charge. (The cost for the remaining 75% will be charged.)
- Until 3 days before arrival you may cancel 10% of the reservation free of charge. (The cost for the remaining 90% will be charged.)
- In case of cancellation later than 3 days before arrival, you will be charged the whole amount.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Please, send us the full names of all guests no later than one week before arrival.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
We are located a 15 minute walk from the city centre in which you will find the largest Cathedral in northern Europe dating back to the 13th century and our Castle from the 16th century. Uppsala is a tranquil daytime alternative to the Capital Stockholm, with a delightful river-cut centre, and an active student-geared nightlife.
The hostel is located at walking distance from the bus- and railway station, from which you can reach Stockholm Arlanda international airport in 18 minutes and Stockholm in 40 minutes. The hostel is also easy to reach by car and there are parking lots right outside the hostel.
In the hostel we have single rooms and twin rooms. In some of the rooms you can add an extra bed. Some rooms have a private wc/shower, otherwise access to common wc/showers in the corridor. Some rooms have windows facing Kvarntorget and a peaceful parking lot, some rooms have windows facing the interior atrium and a few rooms have no window at all. All private rooms are equipped with a tv and you can access our wireless internet free of charge in the entire building. Bed linen and final cleaning (on the day of departure) is always included in the price. Towels can be rented for 30 SEK.
A breakfast buffet is served every morning in our atrium. Price: 75 SEK.
The reception is open for check in:
Mon - Sun: 3-6 pm
For check in after 6 o'cock pm, please contact us 1-2 days before arrival,
You can always reach us by phone (also when the reception is closed). Verificar Regras da Casa
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Estacionamento gratuito
- WiFi Gratís
- Acesso com cartão chave
- Acessível para pessoas com mobilidade reduzida
- Alugam-se secadores de cabelo
- Ar condicionado
- Café da manhã não incluído
- Estacionamento para bicicletas
- luz de leitura
- Quarto comum
- TV a cabo
- Acesso à Internet
- Aluguel de bicicletas
- Caixa Eletronico
- Depósito de bagagens
- Instalações da lavanderia
- Serviço de correios
- Serviço de fax
- Toalhas para alugar
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>