Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Best spot in Maui for Surfing Groups
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
Built around a Tiki Garden, this unique Hostel is located at the beach in Lahaina. It has shared accommodations with Air Conditioner AC, Free Wi-Fi. The Tiki Beach Maui provides with guests free use of boogie boards, and access to beach chairs and snorkeling equipment. An activities desk is available to assist guests with local events.
We are located in the heart of Lahaina Maui, and the most popular street in Maui, Front St is well know for its shops, restaurants, historic site, banyan tree, harbor, ice cream places and more, but what makes us even more special is that we are located by the beach, and no just any beach, but is also the best surf spot in Lahaina, you can literally be from your bed you the beach in less than a minute.
The air-conditioned dormitory rooms at this hostel include an outdoor shower and toilet.
Guests of The Tiki Beach Maui have access to a full kitchen and can enjoy Maui Coffee each morning.
The Tiki Beach Hostel's Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
We charge the 1st night in advance at the moment of booking.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
You can check in anytime but you need to let us know so someone awaits for you, check out time is at 11:00 am but we can offer late check out too if you let us know ahead of time.
Taxes not included - 13.42%
From 2018 the new tax rate that applies to customers staying is 14.42% GE and TAT (despite when the booking was made).
Breakfast not included.
Reception: From 8:00 am to 10:00 pm.
This place is no suitable for children. Verificar Regras da Casa
- Estacionamento gratuito
- WiFi Gratís
- Ar condicionado
- Café da manhã não incluído
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Estacionamento para bicicletas
- Quarto comum
- Terraço ao ar livre
- TV a cabo
- Depósito de bagagens
- Instalações da lavanderia
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Toalhas para alugar
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>