Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
The Yak Lake House is located right on the beautiful lagoon and only 2 blocks from the famous St. Felipe Fort Museum and city centre. While walking for less than 5 minutes, you can find restaurants, markets, the health centre, and artisan stands for jewellery and souvenirs. We are located about a 15-minute walk from the ADO bus station, which is situated just outside of town on the highway.
The Yak Lake House offers comfortable accommodation in both private rooms and shared dorms, all with private bathrooms. Each room has powerful fans and A/C to keep you cool at night. For those who are not trying to completely disconnect in relaxation-mode, we have Wi-Fi throughout the premises.
The Yak Lake House policies and conditions:
Check-in time starts at 2 pm.
Check-out time is 11 am. Late checkouts will be charged MXN 50 per person.
Payment types accepted at this property: cash, credit card with commission of 3% on the total amount.
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Taxes not included.
Breakfast not included.
No pets are allowed at this property.
Upon check in, you will be asked to pay a MXN 100 security deposit for lost keys, late checkouts, or damages.
It is strictly prohibited to possess or consume any type of illegal drugs in the hostel. Anybody found using drugs will be turned over to the authorities immediately and banned from the hostel.
Vandalism is taken very seriously. Anything destroyed must be paid for by the person responsible.
The hostel provides security facilities for your convenience, but is not responsible for anything stolen or lost on its premises during your stay.
Alcohol cannot be brought into the hostel.
It is strictly prohibited for non-guests to enter the rooms. For security reasons, all guests are required to wear a wristband. Verificar Regras da Casa
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- Roupas de cama incluídas
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Ar condicionado
- Café da manhã não incluído
- Chuveiros de água quente
- luz de leitura
- Quarto comum
- Segue recomendações sanitárias para o Covid-19
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Troca de livros
- ventoinhas de tecto
- Acesso à Internet
- Depósito de bagagens
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Segurança 24 horas
- Serviços de limpeza
- Toalhas para alugar
- Jogos de tabuleiro
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>