Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
The Townhouse is located within walking distance to all historic locations. We offer a dive-size outdoor pool that receives sunlight all day long, a vinyl record bar to enjoy a drink with fellow travelers, weekly live music and parties, an open plan kitchen to show off your chef skills, book exchange point, fresh outdoor courtyard stacked with hammocks & chill spots.
We have a wonderful team of local staff who have enrolled in our English program, feel free to practice your Spanish or English with them and find out what you can do in Granada. Accommodation options include high ceiling colonial-style dorms and private rooms offering space, character & fans to keep you cool.
What do you get when staying at the Townhouse?
- FREE Freshly cooked breakfast & coffee brought to your table every morning by our lovely chef - take a break from cooking yourself.
- Large pool that has sun all day long & big breezy outdoor courtyard with lots of hammock/chill space.
- Free Daily shuttles to the Treehouse Hostel & free sunset shuttles to the Treehouse Rave every Friday night
- Pre-parties for the Treehouse Rave
- Weekly open mic & live music
- Weekly pool parties
- FREE Book exchange library.
- One-on-one Spanish lessons (only $7 an hour), which can be taken at the hostel.
- Water re-fill station.
- Fully equipped guest kitchen with enough space to cook with your new friends.
- Fast WIFI connection - great for face time with family & friends.
- All day happy hour @ the Vinyl bar equipped with record player to listen to tunes.
- Secure indoor bicycle & motorcycle parking.
- An array of amazing 'Instagram-worthy' art pieces by international artists.
- A wealth of knowledge about the city & tasty restaurant recommendations.
- Trustworthy shuttle & private taxi services to help you reach your next destination.
Discover by foot attractions such as cigar rolling, colorful colonial homes, Museo del chocolate Granada, Casa de Los Tres Mundos and Puerto de Granada, among other amazing churches & interesting locations.
15% National IVA tax not included. Verificar Regras da Casa
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Café da manhã
- Roupas de cama incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Estacionamento para bicicletas
- Quarto comum
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Troca de livros
- ventoinhas de tecto
- Depósito de bagagens
- Instalações da lavanderia
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção 24 horas
- Segurança 24 horas
- Serviços de limpeza
- Toalhas para alugar
- Translados do Aeroporto
- Instalações para fazer chá/café
- Jogos de tabuleiro
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>