Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
A city in Rajasthan with its own charm, Pushkar offers a unique chance to every traveler to visit the world’s only temple of the Hindu Lord Brahma. The holy town, filled with an overabundance of temples, has a lot more to offer though. The religious and mystic allure of the town is broken by the modern cafes all around the little town. And of course, there is the legendary Pushkar Fair, which is held every year in the month of November. During the Pushkar Camel fair the town is buzzing with photographers and cultural enthusiasts from all over the world - a spectacle like no other! Verificar Regras da Casa
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Estacionamento gratuito
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- Roupas de cama incluídas
- Transporte ao aeroporto grátis
- WiFi Gratís
- Beliches disponíveis
- Café da manhã não incluído
- Caixa de depósito seguro
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Estacionamento para bicicletas
- ferro/tábua de engomar
- luz de leitura
- Piscina exterior
- Quadro de empregos
- Sala de reuniões
- Telefones de cartão
- Terraço ao ar livre
- TV a cabo
- ventoinhas de tecto
- Acesso à Internet
- Aluguel de bicicletas
- Câmbio de moeda
- Depósito de bagagens
- Instalações da lavanderia
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Recepção 24 horas
- Segurança 24 horas
- Serviço de correios
- Serviço de Despertador
- Serviço de fax
- Serviços de limpeza
- Toalhas para alugar
- Ultimo check out
- Instalações para fazer chá/café
- Mesa de Sinuca
- Salão de Jogos
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>