Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
Because traveling and staying as backpackers can be a nice, comfortable and unforgettable experience, stay with us and enjoy a pleasant atmosphere, where you will feel the good vibes from start to finish.
We are located just one block away from the great Arequipa Avenue that links Miraflores with downtown Lima, one block away from a large supermarket, 3 blocks away from downtown Miraflores, the post office and the tourism police station, and surrounded by restaurants and bars.
We have a highly trained staff to cover all the needs that the passenger is looking for and can enjoy in Lima and Peru in an organized, easy and funny manner. They not only give you tourist information, but they guide you in each of your travel needs, because we know that each guest is different and each motivation is unique.
The Prime Spot Backpacker's Hostel
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Check in from 12:00 to 21:00
Check out before 11:00 AM.
Reception opening hours from 7:00 to 22:00.
No curfew. Verificar Regras da Casa
- Café da manhã
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- Roupas de cama incluídas
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Café da manhã não incluído
- Chuveiros de água quente
- ferro/tábua de engomar
- Flexible NRR
- luz de leitura
- Sala de reuniões
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Troca de livros
- TV a cabo
- Acesso à Internet
- Câmbio de moeda
- Depósito de bagagens
- Instalações da lavanderia
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Segurança 24 horas
- Serviços de limpeza
- Translados do Aeroporto
- Instalações para fazer chá/café
- Futebol de mesa
- Jogos de tabuleiro
- Salão de Jogos
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>