Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
Everything you need is at The Place!
The Place Hostel & Pool Bar offers a comfortable and social experience designed to make you feel right at home! Our spacious, air-conditioned dorms & rooms feature comfortable beds with lights, outlets, and privacy curtains. Our pool is an oasis in the middle of the city and the stylish bar is a great place to drink a beer or iced coffee with your new friends from around the world!
Don't forget to help us by leaving a review after your memorable stay so it will allow us to get more guests!
Terms & Conditions
Cancellation policy: 1 day before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 12:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by CASH, Aba transfer or Revolut transfer.
Breakfast NOT included, available on site.
Non smoking except for the designated areas. Verificar Regras da Casa
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- Roupas de cama incluídas
- Toalhas Incluídas
- Transporte ao aeroporto grátis
- WiFi Gratís
- Alugam-se secadores de cabelo
- Ar condicionado
- banheira aquecida
- Café da manhã não incluído
- Caixa de depósito seguro
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Estacionamento para bicicletas
- luz de leitura
- Piscina exterior
- Quarto comum
- Segue recomendações sanitárias para o Covid-19
- Troca de livros
- ventoinhas de tecto
- Acesso à Internet
- Aluguel de bicicletas
- Check-in/out expresso
- Depósito de bagagens
- Instalações da lavanderia
- Internet café
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Segurança 24 horas
- Serviços de limpeza
- Translados do Aeroporto
- Refeições Disponíveis
- Jogos de tabuleiro
- Salão de Jogos
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>