Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
Painted in unmissable Kermit green, our hostel is a landmark on Liverpool Street.
We’ve been voted Hobart’s number one backpacker’s hostel three years running. You don’t get better than that.
We know what backpackers want.
We have the hottest showers and the coldest beers.
Our rooms are the cleanest and our free internet is super-fast.
We know you’ll want to meet new people, make new friends and feel right at home by our open fire.
We have all the shared space you need to curl up in an armchair and upload your selfies in peace or join the happy crowd at the bar and find a partner to play pool.
Our rooms are comfy, our beds are soft and our staff won’t rest until you do.
We’ll be your party house or your place of refuge.
Kick back and relax or rev up for a big night out – The Pickled Frog is your home in Hobart.
From wine, beer and food festivals to hot-ticket arts and music events, Hobart hosts a lot of parties.
The Pickled Frog is a stone’s throw from the best pubs and grub. Our super friendly staff know all the happening spots in town.
If you’re keen to go rugged and explore the great Tassie wilderness, we know what to see and how to get there.
We’ll organise your day trips, plan your hiking routes and help you get around as cheaply as possible.
Or you can climb aboard The Frog bus and we’ll show you plenty of our incredible sights (including some which are off the beaten path) for free. That’s right – for free.
We’re the only backpackers’ hostel offering day-trippers free hiking tours of stunning Mt Field National Park and Mt Amos in the Freycinet National Park.
See the world’s tallest flowering trees or maybe a platypus.
What about breathtaking waterfalls – we’ll take you to the famous Pelverata or Snug Falls.
Maybe the World Heritage-listed Hartz Mountain is on your list?
Or Cape Huay – part of the ‘three capes’ walking track.
We regularly do them all, so take your pick.
And when you come back to town worn out from breathing the world’s cleanest air, we’ll give you free parking, cheap beers during Happy Hour and great company.
Nothing’s too much trouble at The Pickled Frog.
“Amazing, amazing, amazing! One of the best hostels I’ve ever stayed in. I met a ton of other backpackers and the staff was just amazing. I wish I could’ve stayed longer.”
Jane, female 18-24, USA
“This is by far one of the best hostels based on the vibe alone. The staff are crazy chill, they organize daily trips most of the week which is great for seeing Hobart affordably and to meet people! The front lounge is sick and good for a drink. They even helped me out with some camping equipment. Definitely one of my favourite hostels.”
Kelly, male 18-24, Canada
“My partner and I couldn't have been happier with this hostel. The atmosphere is lovely, the staff make you feel instantly welcome and there's all sorts of groups of people here to meet. The size of the common area is great, there's plenty of space for everyone”
Cat, female 25-30, England
If you’re a guest of The Pickled Frog, you’re part of our family.
Here’s more of what we have to offer:
*free day trips to Mt Wellington, MONA and Cascade Brewery
*free day tour adventures
*free super-fast wifi
*24-hour hot showers
*cheap world-class craft beers and ciders
*games room, flat screen TV’s and reading lounges
*pool tables, pinball machines and games consoles
*live music and comedy nights
*big bright beautiful kitchen and all the cooking gear you’ll need
*loads of washing machines with fast cycles
*free luggage room and locker hire
*free bedlinen and cosy warm blankets
The Pickled Frog
Explore Tasmania, your adventure starts with us Verificar Regras da Casa
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Estacionamento gratuito
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- Roupas de cama incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Alugam-se secadores de cabelo
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Estacionamento para bicicletas
- Quadro de empregos
- Quarto comum
- Troca de livros
- TV a cabo
- Acesso à Internet
- Depósito de bagagens
- Instalações da lavanderia
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Segurança 24 horas
- Serviços de limpeza
- Toalhas para alugar
- Ônibus de traslado
- Instalações para fazer chá/café
- Máquinas de venda automática
- Futebol de mesa
- Jogos de tabuleiro
- Mesa de Sinuca
- Salão de Jogos
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>