Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Additional Terms and Conditions
For large group I will ask for credit card deposit !
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
£30 per person per night sharing in family, triples and twin room.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
We are opposite St Joseph Church and Lauderdale House in Waterloo Park, corner with Hornsey Lane , Highgate High Street and Dartmouth Park Road. The nearest tube station is Archway on the Northern Line, about 8-10 minutes down the road.
The Old Crown Inn offers simply decorated yet very comfortable rooms. Also on offer; Board games, Fireplaces, Free View TV, Secretarial services, Restaurant & Tea Room, Kitchen & bar open till 1am, Pool room, Live music Licence, Beer Garden.
The Old Crown Inn Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Check in from 12:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
Reception opening times 08:00-12:00.
There is no elevator.
No children under the age of 14yo. Verificar Regras da Casa
- Café da manhã não incluído
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>