Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Hostelworld diztraduzido pelo
Descrição do estabelecimento
The Nunnery serves up the freshness of modern-day Melbourne with a side helping of 19th-century charm. What's the name about, you ask? Well, our Georgian building was built in 1888 and was an actual nunnery for 60 years. Now we're a small, unique, friendly hostel in the heart of Fitzroy. The Nuns (our staff) are all local Melbournians who can direct you to their favourite hotspots in town and help you with any questions about the hostel.
Fitzroy is Melbourne's hipster hub, which means you only need to pop around the corner to find plenty of bars and shops. It'll take you 2 minutes to walk to Brunswick Street, and Melbourne Museum and Carlton Gardens are just across the road. We're on the main tram route, 96, but you can walk into the city centre in just over 10 minutes. It's easy to reach Melbourne Airport, you can book a Starbus for $22 and be dropped right outside our door.
Rooms and Dorms
Whatever your budget, we've got mixed, female-only dorms and private rooms to suit. Rooms described as “superior” are located next door in our Guesthouse. This building is semi attached to our main building and has its own shared facilities, for those wanting a little more privacy.
Extras and activities
We now offer new improved Free WIFI. Free bike hire! if that's your thing just head to the reception desk and pay a refundable security deposit. We also have hair dryers, straighteners, myki cards and sporting equipment to rent… just leave some ID.
Staying in? Cook up a treat in our fully equipped kitchen, or swing by our lounge, balcony or courtyard areas to chill/socialise with other travellers. We also have 24-hour free baggage storage and coin operated Laundry services at your convenience.
Late Check in?...
Don’t panic our Reception is open 8:00am – 1:00am with Mother Superior available outside these hours to let you in. Verificar Regras da Casa
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- Roupas de cama incluídas
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Acesso com cartão chave
- Alugam-se secadores de cabelo
- Beliches disponíveis
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Estacionamento para bicicletas
- Quarto comum
- Troca de livros
- ventoinhas de tecto
- Acesso à Internet
- Depósito de bagagens
- Instalações da lavanderia
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Serviço de fax
- Translados do Aeroporto
- Ultimo check out
- Instalações para fazer chá/café
- Jogos de tabuleiro
The Nunnery says
Nós realmente pretendemos oferecer uma experiência única; Afinal, a nossa pousada foi construída em 1888 e por 60 anos costumavam ser um convento real! Temos orgulho em ajudar os nossos clientes desfrutar o melhor Melbourne tem para oferecer.
As atrações principais mais próximos são o centro de Melbourne Museum e Melbourne Exhibition; Pessoalmente, eu recomendo convidados confira os bares, cafés e restaurantes ao redor nas proximidades Brunswick Street e Smith Street. Jacqui, Assistente de gerente
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>