Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Week ahead Notification
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
No Alcohol is allowed. Children, infants, teenagers and elderly people groups must have responsible accompanying (convoy) person.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
The hostel was opened in FEB 2017. Earlier it was private house in good district of Almaty, we have made designer home repairs so that house would be totally adapted for hostel purposes. First two years we didn’t had lots of guests because of bad marketing and commercials, so everything is almost brand new. We have two outdoor zones (in front of house and on the back yard), On the front we have terrace on the top of entrance to the territory covered with artificial turf were we placed chaise lounges and soft padded stools so that guests could relax and drink some tea or just enjoy summer time. On back yard we have BBQ facilities and food making equipment, chairs and bridge above small river with territory on the slope of a green mountain with grass and trees.
The Mountain Road hostel is located on the upper side of the city. The hostel is 3,8 km higher than Al-Farabi street and located in the district that considered as Elite area of the city. The Mountain Road hostel is 9,5 km below the Medeu skiing resort. It is the closest Hostel to Mountain Skiing facilities not considering the hotels within the Skiing resort. A green mountain begins right behind the hostel, a mountain stream flows along the mountain. The area is considered to be high mountainous and the air here is very clean.
Mixed dorm for 10 people is on the 2nd floor of the hostel. The Bunk beds are custom built, mattresses are 90 cm wide and 210 cm high, good thickness and very comfortable. There is carpet and coffee table in the centre of room. The are iron lockers in the room. There is a view of the city and partly mountain view from the window and it is covered with soft curtains. Every bed has warm blanket and rectangular shape comfortable pillow. All other rooms are furnished in the same manner, only number of beds differs. The Twin bedroom has two single beds with same type of blankets and pillows, also it has TV and closet. The kitchen area is fully equipped. There are 2 microwaves, gas-cooking hob, hot tea pot, coffee machine, 2 fridges, dining table, toaster and vast variety of dishes (spoons, forks, teaspoon, knives and plates). There is free Wi-Fi all over the hostel. There are ironing facilities, washing machines and dryer, hair dryer, city bus cards to borrow, lockers, soft drinks to buy, slippers. There is a common area to watch TV.
The Mountain Road Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 12:00
Check out till 12:00
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Breakfast not included - 500 KZT per person per day.
24 hours reception.
We do not accept customers younger than one year old and older than 75 years of age.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. Verificar Regras da Casa
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Roupas de cama incluídas
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Ar condicionado
- Café da manhã não incluído
- Caixa de depósito seguro
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Estacionamento para bicicletas
- ferro/tábua de engomar
- luz de leitura
- Quarto comum
- Terraço ao ar livre
- TV a cabo
- Acesso à Internet
- Aluguel de bicicletas
- Depósito de bagagens
- Instalações da lavanderia
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Serviço de fax
- Serviços de limpeza
- Toalhas para alugar
- Instalações para fazer chá/café
- Refeições Disponíveis
- Jogos de tabuleiro
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>