Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
Perched on the banks of legendary Loch Ness, The Lochside Hostel offers totally unrivalled views of Scotland’s most famous Loch, and direct access to the water's edge! Perfect for walks, monster spotting and even a dip into the mysterious waters!
As well as our unique location, and lovely facilities we are so easy to get to! All busses from Inverness, Skye and Fort William stop at our door. If you travel by car we make a great base to explore most of the Highlands - from Skye to Ullapool to Ben Nevis to Inverness to Aviemore and the rest - with a great lounge and extensive kitchen to return to in the evenings. We also have an alcohol license and food-to-cook for sale.
Great for hikers and Cyclists – we are on the Great Glen Way !
Canoeists – a jaw-dropping expanse of water at your doorstep !
We are also ideal for anyone who wants a Tech-Detox! ... you see… our internet connection is pretty bad , emails only just about ! [but we make up for it in so many other ways J !!! – and it gives us a nicer, old-style hostel vibe!]
However you travel, you are assured of a great welcome at our delightful hostel.
Our location means that you could come prepared with food to cook [in our extensive self-catering kitchen], though we also sell some food to cook at reception, we also sell beer and wine! And snacks. Breakfast is available from £2, and free tea and coffee all day.
We also offer:
Large lounge and dining area with amazing views
A real log fire when its cold
Large self-catering kitchen
Pool table and table tennis
Reception shop selling food, snacks, sweeties, beer and wine.
Out of tune piano
Laundry service £4
Towel hire £1
Loch access and forest walks
Free wifi [if you ever find the time to use it ☺]
Cash and credit cards accepted
The Lochside Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Check in from 17:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 10:30 [you can leave your luggage and use the facilities until later] .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
Reception: open 7 – 11am and 5 – 11pm.
For groups of more than 6 please contact the hostel directly.
Guest under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult and stay in a private room and/or have all beds booked to themselves. Children will NOT be allowed to share a dorm room with other guests.
Please bring a government issued photo ID for the check-in. Verificar Regras da Casa
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Estacionamento gratuito
- Roupas de cama incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Café da manhã não incluído
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Estacionamento para bicicletas
- luz de leitura
- Quarto comum
- Telefones de cartão
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Toalhas não incluídas
- Troca de livros
- Acesso à Internet
- Instalações da lavanderia
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Toalhas para alugar
- Ultimo check out
- Instalações para fazer chá/café
- Jogos de tabuleiro
- Mesa de Sinuca
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>