Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Business Trip If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
The Local is enrolled by TÜV SÜD Safe Tourism Program so you can stay in The Local and visit Istanbul with peace of mind
We are currently following all procedural advice from local governments and taking every necessary measure to ensure your safety, comfort and happiness.
Live as a Local in one of Istanbul's coolest boutique hostel. With our luxury sheets and towels! you will feel totally looked after. Our iconic townhouse is definitely worthy of an Insta story, as is our roof top room which overlooks Istanbul's harbour. Grab a coffee or a handcrafted drink or catch up with home in the lounge. If Solo Backpacking we have board games, dinners and movie nights to get you chatting. If you need a dose of craziness we are plugged into the nightlife to hook you up.
You’ll find us in Istanbul s old town Sultanahmet a.k.a Constantinople – only a 5 minutes walking distance to famous Hagia Sophia and Blue Mosque or museums nearby like Archeology Museum. From ISL airport take Havaist to Sultanahmet Square and stroll down to Ahirkapi Caddesi #25 or simply let us know your flight details and we make sure to pick you up from airport to The Local (surcharge of 15€ s applies)
Rooms and Dorms
Get to know people from around the world in our mixed dorms, which have bunk beds in classic hostel style and small lockers for your valuables. Every wall and surface is decorated with funky colours and art installations. Our private double rooms have en-suites and hairdryers, and all of our rooms are air-conditioned so you can sleep easy even when the temperature soars.
Extras and activities
Famous power Turkish breakfast served every morning to prepare you before you go out to experience our historic, inspirational and sensetional city. Explore the city with insider knowledge from our staff – they’ll be able to guide you on where to eat in town, and tell you about local hideouts you won't find in your guidebook through our walking tour ‘’Live as a Local on Culinary Backstreets of Istanbul’’(surcharge of 15€ s pp or get it private for 100€ s) Wi-Fi is free throughout the hostel even after you check-out! If you need a dose of craziness we are plugged into the nightlife to hook you up . We have 24/hour travel desk to organise your excursions in Istanbul as well as Cappadocia, Hot-air balooning and daily Gallipoli tours. A loss prevention officer and small lockers available for your valuables.
The LOCAL Policies and Conditions:
Dormitory rooms are suitable for travelers between 18 - 40
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 00:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
Non smoking. Verificar Regras da Casa
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Café da manhã
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- Roupas de cama incluídas
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Ar condicionado
- Beliches disponíveis
- Caixa de depósito seguro
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Estacionamento para bicicletas
- ferro/tábua de engomar
- Flexible NRR
- Quadro de empregos
- Quarto comum
- Segue recomendações sanitárias para o Covid-19
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Troca de livros
- Acesso à Internet
- Aluguel de bicicletas
- Check-in/out expresso
- Depósito de bagagens
- Instalações da lavanderia
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção 24 horas
- Segurança 24 horas
- Serviço de correios
- Serviço de Despertador
- Serviços de limpeza
- Translados do Aeroporto
- Ônibus de traslado
- Instalações para fazer chá/café
- Refeições Disponíveis
- Jogos de tabuleiro
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>