Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation for a group booking: 48 hours before Check-In
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
The Jungle House welcomes you to start the most exciting adventure you’ve had so far!
The Jungle House offers you a clean, comfy and affordable accommodation with top location in Canggu, Berawa and in a jungle-themed setting. Our facilities include a self-service kitchen, free Wi-Fi, pool and a garden area where you can relax after surfing or yoga... OR recover from last night’s party ;) Airport transfer and motorcycle rental can be organized by our staff.
We want all travelers to have the possibility to stay in a unique and exciting place that feels more like home than hostel. We arrange activities almost every night for the whole Jungle Family to join and are always eager to show and tell you about the best places to visit in Bali. Verificar Regras da Casa
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Estacionamento gratuito
- Roupas de cama incluídas
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Ar condicionado
- Beliches disponíveis
- Café da manhã não incluído
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Estacionamento para bicicletas
- luz de leitura
- Piscina exterior
- Quadro de empregos
- Telefones de cartão
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Troca de livros
- Acesso à Internet
- Depósito de bagagens
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Serviços de limpeza
- Toalhas para alugar
- Translados do Aeroporto
- Ultimo check out
- Instalações para fazer chá/café
- Jogos de tabuleiro
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>