Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
The Hideout Hostel is Dingle's newest & best hostel. There is a mix of dormitories & private rooms, all with en suite bathrooms with shower, toilet & sink. The hostel is in the centre of town on a quiet street. . A bike hire shop is 200 metres along on the same street. You can walk to the nearest beach & horse riding stables. All the bars, cafes, shops, cinema & restaurants are within walking distance. The beautiful pier & marina in Dingle is only a 4 minute walk away where you can kayak, paddle board, take a boat to the Great Blasket Island.
There is a fully equipped kitchen & 2 large common rooms. Our topnotch facilities include a great lounge with groovy furnishings, books, games, cards, records, cds, radio, guide books & maps. WiFi is available throughout the hostel.
We are recommended by Lonely Planet, Le Routard & Rick Steves.
If you can't find what you're looking for please contact us directly via email or phone.
Thanks but no thanks to hen & stags. We only accept online bookings of up to 3 guests, otherwise the booking will be cancelled. If groups check in as individuals their reservation will be cancelled immediately.
Visa & Mastercard accepted.
Bike storage. Luggage storage. Tour advice & booking. Linen & towels included. Extra towels available for hire. Hairdryers available. Verificar Regras da Casa
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Roupas de cama incluídas
- Toalhas Incluídas
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Toalhas para alugar
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>