Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
The Chic Lipe provides very clean and upper class hotel facilities.
The Chic Restaurant providing best valued and tasty dishes from Thai and around the world. The Chic is an intend and comfy designed. Travelers will enjoy free flow coffee, USB electrical sockets as well as best sleeping quality in town.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation Policy: 14 days before arrival.
2. Check in from 14:00 to 21:00. (If check in after 21 please contact before)
3. Check out before 12:00 (noon).
4. Payment upon arrival by cash or credit card.
5. Taxes: included.
6. Breakfast: not included.
7. No curfew.
8. No smoking in rooms, but designated area is provided.
9. Reception Working Hours: from 07:00 to 21:00.
10. Minimum 2 nights stay is required during 29 December 2022 - 02 January 2023
11. Minimum 2 nights stay is required during 12 April 2023 - 17 April 2023 Verificar Regras da Casa
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Ar condicionado
- Café da manhã não incluído
- Estacionamento para bicicletas
- Quarto comum
- Troca de livros
- Aluguel de bicicletas
- Caixa Eletronico
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Serviços de limpeza
- Translados do Aeroporto
- Mesa de Sinuca
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>