Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellations of groups must occur at least 1 month prior to arrival, after this time a penalty of 1 nights charge may apply. In the case of No Shows the beds held will not be refunded. For reduction in numbers, we will accept reduction in numbers any time up until 1 month prior to arrival, after this time if the beds are resold a charge will not apply. less a 20 % admin fee.
Additional Terms and Conditions
All group members must read and sign house rules & may be asked to pay refundable security deposit of 25€ per person.
When booking for more than 9 persons, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Different Terms & Conditions apply for September Matchmaking Bookings.
Groups under 18 to be accompanied by supervising adult(s).
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
Our facilities include all en suite rooms, free Internet and Wifi, free parking, complimentary continental breakfast (and free tea/coffee all day ), excellent self-catering kitchen and dining room, beautiful TV and reading room with great selection of books of Irish interest.
The Burren area:
What a location ! A great base for The Cliffs of Moher, walking in The Burren, fantastic beaches and surfing at Lahinch and Fanore (what a beach to walk at low tide !)
Nearby sites of interest:
We are only 10-15 minutes from some of the leading sites of interest in The Burren area including: The Poulnabrone Dolmen, The Doolin and Ailwee Caves, Caherconnell Stone Fort. You can also take a boat-trip to the Aran Islands from nearby Doolin.
Take in a trip to the world -class Burren Perfumery near Carron.
Food and drink:
Directly across the road from:
- The Roadside Tavern where the traditional music sessions are legendary;
- The Burren Storehouse with it's great events and food!
- The Burren Smokehouse - which is one of Ireland's leading producers of gourmet salmon
The great outdoors:
Only a 15-20 minute drive from the famous surfing beaches of Lahinch and Fanore. There's nothing like walking Fanore beach at low tide on a summer's evening.
We have detailed maps and routes for many of the best walks in the area including Caher Valley Looped Walks and can link you with some of the areas leading walking guides including Tony Kirby, Shane Connolly , Mary Howard , John Connolly.
Food and drink:
Throughout The Burren there are great developments in locally sourced quality Irish foods. We also recommend The Tea Rooms in Ballyvaughan, the Farmer's Markets in Kinvara (Fridays) and Ballyvaughan (Saturdays).
An easy and enjoyable way to travel to The Burren Hostel is with Galway Tour Company. The bus collects at Sleepzone Galway City every day at 9.45am, does a tour of The Burren, and you can 'Jump Off' at The Burren Hostel at about 2.00pm. When you would like to return to Galway City you can simply 'Jump On' again, complete the tour of The Burren and return to Galway City by about 6.00pm. Discount tickets are available at Reception at Sleepzone Galway City.
This tour includes a two-hour stop at the Cliffs of Moher, as well as stops at Dunguaire Castle, Poulnabrone Dolmen and Kilfenora Cathedral.
All Sleepzone hostels are consistently amongst the top rated hostels in Ireland on Hostelworld.com and regularly receive outstanding reviews in Let's Go, Guide du Routard, Rough Guides, Lonely Planet and others.
(Please note: There are no ATM's in the town of Lisdoonvarna and not all pubs/restaurants accept credit card.
The nearest ATM's can be found in Ennistymon, 10km from Sleepzone and in The Cliffs of Moher Visitor Centre)
-Reception Opening Hours:
March - June:
Mondays - Thursdays: 8.30am –11.00am & 5.00pm – 11.00pm
Fridays - Sundays: 8:30am - 11.00pm
July - August: 8:30am - 11.00pm
September - October:
Sundays - Thursdays: 8.30am –11.00am & 5.00pm – 11.00pm
Fridays - Saturdays: 8:30am - 11.00pm
Please let us know in advance if you will arrive outside of these hours.
Different Terms & Conditions apply for September Matchmaking Bookings. Verificar Regras da Casa
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Café da manhã
- Estacionamento gratuito
- Roupas de cama incluídas
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Acessível para pessoas com mobilidade reduzida
- Alugam-se secadores de cabelo
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Estacionamento para bicicletas
- Quarto comum
- Sala de reuniões
- Telefones de cartão
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Troca de livros
- TV a cabo
- Acesso à Internet
- Câmbio de moeda
- Depósito de bagagens
- Instalações da lavanderia
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Serviço de correios
- Toalhas para alugar
- Ultimo check out
- Instalações para fazer chá/café
- Mesa de Sinuca
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>