Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
On the ground floor are the cafe/bar and a shared lounge. Here, you’ll usually find friendly locals alongside day-trippers and travellers. On the menu, there are an array of well-priced dishes, but the real draw is the great coffee and craft beer options.
Upstairs you have a choice of dormitory-style accommodation and double-private and twin-private rooms. The dormitory has lockers for storing valuables and each bed is fitted with a reading light, a shelf, and a shut-out curtain to offer privacy. The private rooms are light, bright, and furnished to the highest quality. Every room has air-conditioning and guests have access to shared bathrooms supplied with essential-oil toiletries and organic toothpaste.
Other facilities include a waterfront terrace; bike and fishing rod rental; a good selection of books and board games; maps of the local area; and strong WiFi.
But, by far the most spectacular feature of this location is the stunning sea view. Guests can look out over the calm waters of Heda harbour, past the trees of the Mihama Peninsula, and on to the climbing peaks of the South Alps. Photographers grab your camera and head here for the most famous shot of Mt. Fuji. Many people may leave Japan with a photo of this famous mountain behind a lake, but you’ll have to come to West Izu to capture it beyond the ocean.
The friendly staff at Tagore Harbor Hostel look forward to welcoming you.
== Policies and Conditions ==
1. Check-in time: from 16：00 to 22：00
When you request to leave your luggage before check in, it is possible only from 11：00 to 16：00.
2. Check-out time: by 10：00
3. Reception hour: from 11：00 to 22：00
4. Payment: cash (JPY)
5. Cancellation policy:
(1) 3 days(or more) before Arrival Date ：free
(2) 2 days before Arrival Date：30 % of the first night
(3) 1 days before Arrival Date：50 % of the first night
(4) on the day or No Show： 100 % of the first night
6. Age restriction: over 18 years old
7. No smoking.
8. Pets are not allowed.
9. Breakfast not included
10. Taxes included Verificar Regras da Casa
- Estacionamento gratuito
- Roupas de cama incluídas
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Ar condicionado
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Estacionamento para bicicletas
- Acesso à Internet
- Aluguel de bicicletas
- Depósito de bagagens
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Serviços de limpeza
- Máquinas de venda automática
- Refeições Disponíveis
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>