Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
If your booking is cancelled less than 2 weeks prior to arrival, 60% of the total booking fee will be charged.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
Stoked Backpackers’ three-storey building has spacious rooms – all en-suite! – and offers a variety of shared dorm accommodation, as well as some private family/friends rooms.
Our communal room has an unbeatable view for watching the lines roll in, or the sunrise (if you’re up for it). We’ve got an awesome cafe where you can get a great cup of coffee, tasty bites and hang out with other travellers and locals.
We’ll definitely make sure you get the most out of Muizenberg and surrounds. Visit our activity centre for all the intel on what to do. On the water, there’s surfing, kitesurfing and stand-up paddling. If you don’t know how to do any of those, this is the perfect place to learn. There’s also boat tours that take you whale watching. For under the water, there’s scuba diving where you can cage dive with the great white sharks or free diving with much friendlier ones. Of course, there’s lots to do on land: it’s the perfect place to start your peninsula tour, foray into the Cape Winelands or climb, walk or hike our unique fynbos-covered mountains.
Crisp, fresh percale linen, thick spring mattresses and comfy duvets await you. Bathroom towels are supplied with private rooms and can be rented for the dorms. To save you from the wrapped-in-towel hallway dash, almost all the rooms have an en-suite bathrooms. There is free unlimited wifi, not only in the communal areas, but in all the rooms too. We also have digital safes in the private rooms and lockers in the dorms.
Reception desk is open from 8am to 8pm. If you are arriving after 8pm or before 8am, please let us know in advance.
We welcome anyone, any age, as long as they are young at heart and travelling. No long-term residents please.
Check In Time: 2:00pm
Check Out Time: 10:00am
Cancellation Policy: 2 days
Credit Cards Accepted
Breakfast Not Included
Taxes included Verificar Regras da Casa
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Roupas de cama incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Café da manhã não incluído
- Caixa de depósito seguro
- luz de leitura
- Quarto comum
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Troca de livros
- TV a cabo
- Acesso à Internet
- Depósito de bagagens
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção 24 horas
- Segurança 24 horas
- Serviços de limpeza
- Toalhas para alugar
- Translados do Aeroporto
- Refeições Disponíveis
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>