Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
***PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL GROUP BOOKINGS PAYMENTS ARE TAKEN 28 DAYS BEFORE ARRIVAL AS PER TERMS & CONDITIONS***
£1.00 credit card charge will be taken at time of booking
If your needs change, we will be happy to help you as much as we can and offer you the best alternatives. Again, thank you for choosing the St Andrews Tourist Hostel
1. You may cancel your booking up to 72hrs hours before arrival.(Does not apply to Groups) Please do so directly with the reception office. If you wish to cancel by email then please do so at least 7 full days prior to your arrival.
2. All group bookings must be paid in full 28 days prior to arrival, any changes or cancellations must be done before this time. Group Bookings balance will be automatically taken 28 days before arrival.
3. Deposits are never refunded.
4. In the event of a no-show without cancellation, we have the right to charge your credit card for the first night's stay where you have booked accommodation with us or for the full price of the tour or other non-accommodation travel service in accordance with your booking conditions.
5. Your contract is with Hostels Scotland Ltd It is our responsibility to provide you with the accommodation.
In the highly unlikely event of a problem arising, our liability to you, if any, is limited to the deposit and that reservation fee you paid.
**Please note: The reception is closed daily from 2pm to 5pm, check in from 5pm for people arriving after this time**
Mrs. Patricia Ali
Additional Terms and Conditions
There will be a security deposit for room keys and sleep sheets.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
Located in the heart of the historic old town, our hostel has been given a 3 STAR RATING by SCOTTISH TOURIST BOARD. Five minutes from the bus station and all local attractions. Lively hostel with a cosy atmosphere and friendly staff who will advise you on bookings and travel arrangements. Newly fitted self catering kitchen, large lounge/dining room, with SATELLITE TV and DVD, free tea/coffee, wifi, and no curfew. Book a bed ahead service. Children and groups welcome - dorm room with 6/8 beds. Book early for summer months.
Local attractions include St. Andrews Cathedral, Castle, St. Rules Tower, St. Marys House, Holy Trinity, Royal Golf Club and Sea Life Centre.
Please be aware the hostel reception opening hours are 8am - 2pm , & 5pm - 10pm.
As the latest check-in time is 10pm. We cannot guarantee reservations for people arriving after this time, however do try to get in touch and we will see what we can do. Verificar Regras da Casa
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- Roupas de cama incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Café da manhã não incluído
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Quarto comum
- TV a cabo
- Acesso à Internet
- Depósito de bagagens
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Toalhas para alugar
- Instalações para fazer chá/café
- Jogos de tabuleiro
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>