Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
The covered outdoor common area and sundeck offer great garden and mountain views where most people hang out for socializing, chill in hammocks and watch movies (from hundreds of our collection) etc
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ONLY ACCEPT CASH
We have CHEAP COOL DRINKS AND BEER available at the hostel during office hours 9AM – 12PM and 3PM – 9PM
However, we generously allow guest to bring in outside foods and drinks and we also provide SELF CATERING with adequate kitchen facilities apart from giving FREE toasty and jams, coffee and tea for breakfast.
Located in the QUIET AND SECURE neighborhood, Jitsin Village (where lots of expats and locals live), but only 10 minutes from the Sairee center and 15 minutes from the main beach allows us to stay chill in our privacy or easily enjoy all the highlights of the island.
Diving Courses with special offer, Snorkeling Trips and Boat and Bus Tickets to next destinations (with Free Taxi to the pier) can be booked at the reception.
We regularly organize hostel dinners, BBQs and hostel nights out.
NOTES AND TIPS;
Spicytao is NOT A PARTY HOSTEL. However, we love to let people have parties and have fun as long as they still show respect and know where and when to…
NO DRUG policy is strictly required by our national law and our hostel.
We DO NOT OFFER luxury but simple facilities so we can still offer the budget bed on this pricey island. Unnecessary comfy spring MATTRESSES or HOT SHOWER are pricey and difficult for maintaining in this island unstable electricity, every night party, salty and sandy island condition.
LOOKING FOR SOMETHING DIFERENT! More Privacy, More Luxury, More right at the Center, More Crazy, SPICY IS NOT. We would love you to find what you are really looking for. There are plenty and variety of accommodations in Koh Tao.
BOOKING BED IN ADVANCE a week before or after the Full Moon Party since our hostel could be very busy during the time.
- Supporting nice local friends who deserve to have their own business
- Creating homely budget hostel with facilities and activities for socialize and fun together with a little cultural and local education;
"Young enough to be crazy and fun... Mature enough to understand and respect"
Partners in Crime:
Jeerapong Prathomsup (Pong), Sarayuth Buatoom (Noom), Krissana Pitakkajorn (Aum), Nattakit Malaichaisong (Kit) and Pennueng Sompen (Jain)
University Degree in Tourism, Dhamma Scholar Advance Level, Experienced PADI Dive Master with Marine Conservation and Underwater Photographer Skill, Professional TAT Tourist Guide Licensed, Musician, Multi Skill Builder etc.
Their vast knowledge and skills will definitely assist you and your plan in traveling the area
You will get to meet or even hang out with some of these five incredible Thai guys and respect what they have done and what they are doing. They run or assign awesome person to run the Spicy hostels and keep thing spicy at
Spicythai Backpackers in Chiang Mai,
Spicypai Backpackers in Pai
and Spicytao Backpackers in Koh Tao
Check out our affiliate hostels, Easy Go Backpackers, if you are heading to Vang Vieng and/or Don Det, Laos. Running by See and Par the most amazing people you will ever meet in this country. They are the big part of the backpacking in Laos and the legendary tubing party in Vang Vieng since start Verificar Regras da Casa
- Estacionamento gratuito
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- Roupas de cama incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Ar condicionado
- Quarto comum
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Toalhas não incluídas
- Troca de livros
- ventoinhas de tecto
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Serviços de limpeza
- Toalhas para alugar
- Instalações para fazer chá/café
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>