Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
TIPS and TRICKS
BASIC = Budget Fan Dorm unsuited (cold shower)
STANDARD = AC Dorm unsuited (extra soft mattress and hot shower)
RESERVE BED IN ADVANCE a week before or after the Full Moon Party since our hostel could be very busy during the time.
- CASH payment ONLY (Credit card is only for booking system)
- NO DRUG policy is strictly required by our national law and our hostel
- NOT A PARTY HOSTEL. However, we know how to party, where and when to party!
- OFFICE HOURS 9AM –12PM and 3PM – 9PM
(Arrive early make yourself at home everything you need is at the common area…
ARRIVE AFTER MUST INFORM us!)
- CHECK IN when busy at 3pm (afternoon shift) but mostly you will get your bed when arrive and the bed is available
- CHECK OUT 11am (Day use of hostel and facilities is generously free for former guest during waiting for next destination or decision)
- Outside Foods and Drinks are welcome
- SELF CATERING with adequate kitchen facilities
BOOKING BEST DEAL
Diving Courses with special offer
Boat and Bus Tickets to next destinations (with FREE TAXI to the pier)
“THE WORLD IS OUR HOME SPICY IS OUR FAMILY”
Partners in Crime
Local Thais who spice up SE Asia hostels since 2006
University Degree in Tourism, Dhamma Scholar Advance Level, Experienced PADI Dive Master with Marine Conservation and Underwater Photographer Skill, Professional TAT Tourist Guide Licensed, Multi Skill Builder etc.
Their vast knowledge and skills will definitely assist you and your plan in traveling the area
Spicypai Backpackers, Pai
Spicytao Backpackers, Koh Tao
Check out our affiliate hostels;
Easy Go Backpackers, if you are heading to Vang Vieng and/or Don Det, Laos. Running by See and Par the most amazing people you will ever meet in Laos. They are the big part of the backpacking and the legendary tubing party in Vang Vieng since the early day Verificar Regras da Casa
- Estacionamento gratuito
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- Roupas de cama incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Ar condicionado
- Quarto comum
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Toalhas não incluídas
- Troca de livros
- ventoinhas de tecto
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Serviços de limpeza
- Toalhas para alugar
- Instalações para fazer chá/café
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>