Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
Among the facilities at this property are a 24-hour front desk and a shared kitchen, along with free WiFi throughout the property.
Dormitories and private rooms are complete with bathrooms and attached balconies, while certain accommodations at the hostel also have a seating area.
Bookings for bike rentals, river rafting, bungee jumping, jungle safari, ayurveda treatments and more can be requested at the front desk. There are various group activities organised at the hostel for all the guests every few days. Movie nights and bonfire with music and food are part of the daily routine at the hostel.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: At least 1 day advance notice for cancellation, otherwise, you need to pay first night balance as late cancellation fee/no show fee.
2. Check in from 1:00 PM until Midnight
3. Check out before 11:00 am.
4. Payment upon arrival by Cash and Card.
5. 12% Room taxes not included.
6. Breakfast not included.
7. NO smoking in Room, but have smoking area.
8. 24 hour Front Desk.
9. Pet Friendly. Verificar Regras da Casa
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Estacionamento gratuito
- Roupas de cama incluídas
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Ar condicionado
- Café da manhã não incluído
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Estacionamento para bicicletas
- ferro/tábua de engomar
- luz de leitura
- Quarto comum
- Terraço ao ar livre
- ventoinhas de tecto
- Acesso à Internet
- Check-in/out expresso
- Depósito de bagagens
- Instalações da lavanderia
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção 24 horas
- Segurança 24 horas
- Serviço de Despertador
- Serviços de limpeza
- Toalhas para alugar
- Translados do Aeroporto
- Ultimo check out
- Instalações para fazer chá/café
- Refeições Disponíveis
- Jogos de tabuleiro
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>