Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
All groups are invited but before booking just write to us that you are coming with date information ....
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
We have these categories rooms
2 deluxe double bed room with air condition & private bathroom ;
2 Budget double bed room with share bathroom ;
1 single room with share bathroom ;
1 dormitory room with 10 single beds and one share bathroom ;
Our all area is in free WiFi , 24 hours electricity with fan, neat and clean western toilet and shower, Room service 24 hours, front desk for travel and other help of the city, Roof top we have ganga view and restaurant.
Same building we have activities also in under of Yoga Education Training Society and here you can do yoga , Ayurveda, Reiki, Astrology, Kundalini, Music, and other activities,
Same building we have ground floor Volunteering program for helping street , poor and slums children free education and better life program. anyone can join with good heart of support.
We always eager and warm welcome our every single guest , Just welcome in our simple but super accommodation and feel yourself and will come again and again. If any issue or problem come up during your stay with us directly contact with us we will solve it. Thanks
Things to Note:
checking time is 12:00 pm
door will close after 10:00 pm so everyone will have to arrive before 10:00 pm inside the guest house because outside is not safe for night time.
Alcohol is not allowed,
all Adult kids we will give permission for stay for kids will have to take permission before.
All your things & luggage responsibility will be your so keep all things carefully Verificar Regras da Casa
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- WiFi Gratís
- Ar condicionado
- Beliches disponíveis
- Telefones de cartão
- Toalhas não incluídas
- ventoinhas de tecto
- Acesso à Internet
- Depósito de bagagens
- Instalações da lavanderia
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Translados do Aeroporto
- Ultimo check out
- Instalações para fazer chá/café
- Refeições Disponíveis
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>