Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
Located in the heart of Brisbane's West End surrounded by 100's of cheap cafes, bars, and restaurants and only a short stroll to City Beach at South Bank and the Brisbane CBD. The adventure starts here !!
Somewhere to Stay Backpackers is a unique resort style Queenslander house with gardens, Large pool,and cool veranda's for you to relax on, chill out, enjoy your meal or a drink and take in the BEST city views in Brisbane !. The pool/garden area with palm trees offers lounge chairs, hammocks, outdoor games and last but not least... the warm Queensland sun.
We are a 5 min walk from the coolest cultural district of Brisbane West End including over 100 cafes, Cheap restaurants, bars and clubs.
We have a variety of clean comfortable rooms starting from $19. Singles, doubles, twins and dorm bed rooms, most of which have en-suites.
When booking multiple dorm beds at short notice (1 to 3 days before booking) we cannot guarantee all guests will be in the same room. Please contact us asap after you have booked so we can try and get you and your fellow travelers in the same room together.
For arrivals after midnight, please contact us prior to organize a night-manager to check you in.
Paid parking on site - please contact us to book a parking spot for your stay. Free Unlimited Wifi, Free Coffee & Tea, Free Shuttle Bus (Subject to availability)
Somewhere to Stay Backpackers caters to International Travellers and International Students. As such we preference International guests and cater only to genuine travelers.
We may choose at management's discretion to accommodate Australian residents with a strict one week only policy. We do not accept bookings from local residents within the Greater Brisbane Area. Dormitory rooms are reserved for our International Guests Only.
International guests are required to provide a valid PASSPORT as identification and credit card details at Check-In. Australian residents are required to provide valid photo identification and credit card details at Check-in.
Somewhere To Stay Backpackers Hostel will not accept any guests under the age of 18. While management reserve the right to allow persons under the age of 18 stay, they must be accompanied by parent or legal guardian. Verificar Regras da Casa
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- Roupas de cama incluídas
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Acesso com cartão chave
- Caixa de depósito seguro
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Estacionamento para bicicletas
- ferro/tábua de engomar
- Piscina exterior
- Quadro de empregos
- Quarto comum
- Sauna Umida
- Segue recomendações sanitárias para o Covid-19
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Troca de livros
- TV a cabo
- ventoinhas de tecto
- Acesso à Internet
- Depósito de bagagens
- Instalações da lavanderia
- Internet café
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Segurança 24 horas
- Serviço de correios
- Serviço de fax
- Serviços de limpeza
- Translados do Aeroporto
- Ultimo check out
- Instalações para fazer chá/café
- Máquinas de venda automática
- Futebol de mesa
- Jogos de tabuleiro
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>