Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
50% of the outstanding balance due on cancellations within a 14 day period. 75% of the outstanding balance due on cancellations within a 7 day period. 100% of the outstanding balance due on cancellations within a 3 day period.
Additional Terms and Conditions
A damage deposit, relative to the size of the group, will be charged upon arrival. This will not be returned until it is evident that there is no damage to be paid for.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
HOSTELWORLD OVERALL RATING 9.8 Superb (340 reviews)
AUGUST 2013 '100% I have stayed in many hostels all over the world, and this was by far my favourite. At Sidsmums i was able to stop and breathe. And never before have I been so warmly welcomed. Tracy and Peter are so incredibly passionate about making sure this is a wonderful experience for all. Tracy kindly picked me up and dropped me off at the train station when I needed. Peter also saved the day and picked me (and my bike) up when I got lost. I was really sad to say goodbye and cant wait to return some day x ' AUSTRALIA
28th Apr 2017 10.0
The room, facilities, location -- everything was just as expected. But Peter and Tracy went above and beyond to make sure that we had a great stay. From going out of their way to get us to the hostel the first night (since we arrived late and the buses had stopped), to saving us when we were stranded in the rain (without even having to ask) -- they're special people who love what they do, it's a beautiful place, and I wholeheartedly recommend Sidsmums for your stay in the Carcassonne area.
30th May 2017 10.0
Best hostel stay I've had in Europe! Peter and Tracy are caring hosts who know the surrounding area very well, recommended some great things to do and made sure that I was well equipped with the bus/train information to get around. The location is beautiful and the facilities are top-notch. A stay at Sidsmums feels like staying with old friends. I'd visit again in a heartbeat. Verificar Regras da Casa
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Estacionamento gratuito
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- Roupas de cama incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Alugam-se secadores de cabelo
- Beliches disponíveis
- Café da manhã não incluído
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Estacionamento para bicicletas
- Quarto comum
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Troca de livros
- Acesso à Internet
- Aluguel de bicicletas
- Depósito de bagagens
- Instalações da lavanderia
- Toalhas para alugar
- Translados do Aeroporto
- Instalações para fazer chá/café
- Refeições Disponíveis
- Futebol de mesa
- Jogos de tabuleiro
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>