Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
Located in East New York Brooklyn 30 minutes to to both Manhattan and JFK Airport via subway.
Rooms are furnished with double beds which can sleep 2 people. All rooms come with fresh linen and towels and heating and air-conditioning as needed. You have access to 2 shared kitchens equipped with stoves, microwaves coffee makers refrigerators, silverware plates and pots. There is a backyard with seating BBQ , free wifi and a lovely pear tree to relax under after a long day in the city.
Shepherd Guest House terms and conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 h before arrival.
Check in from 11:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
All Balances Under $400 Must Be Paid In Cash
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 15.00 % per person per stay
Breakfast not included.
24 hour Reception.
No overnight guest
No pets allowed
Please clean up after yourself and be mindful of others in the house
Please keep the noise down
The maximum period of stay is of 30 days.
Since there is self check in prior to arrival an email will be sent you you with entry instructions it is very important that you have this information with you when you arrive or you will not be able to get into the premises if no one is around SO PLEASE CHECK YOU EMAIL PRIOR TO ARRIVAL Verificar Regras da Casa
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Roupas de cama incluídas
- Toalhas Incluídas
- Ar condicionado
- Chuveiros de água quente
- ferro/tábua de engomar
- luz de leitura
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Acesso à Internet
- Recepção 24 horas
- Ultimo check out
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>