Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Full payment required for a no show; 30% of payment due required for a cancellation made within 3 weeks of arrival date; 30% of lost revenue required for a reduction in numbers made within three weeks of arrival date.
Additional Terms and Conditions
A security deposit may be required upon arrival (fully refundable as long as no damage to camp property has occurred). All young children and teenagers must be adequately supervised.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
We provide fabulous traditional dinners as well as breakfast. We are just 15 mins from Petra and we provide transportation to and from the Petra Visitors Centre for small fee.
Electricity is provided by generator between 6pm-11pm each evening. Between these hours there are lights in the tent rooms; hot water and you can recharge phones etc. For light after 11pm , candles are provided and lamps are placed around the camp.
It can get quite cold in winter - but the big traditional beit shars are very warm and heated by fires and we provide plenty of blankets in the tent bedrooms.
We accept cash only (preferably Jordanian Dinars) - there are ATMs in Wadi Musa (Petra). Verificar Regras da Casa
- Café da manhã
- Estacionamento gratuito
- Roupas de cama incluídas
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>