Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
The stay must be canceled 2 weeks before arrival, please contact us for more information. If the cancellation is made later, the first night will be charged. The rest are canceled automatically. Upon departure before the agreed end of the booking the same rules apply as for cancellation.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
Selma's cabin & salon is a hostel boat located in a quiet area just outside Uppsala city center, about 15 minutes walk from the Central Station.
The spacious rooms have bunk beds with comfortable mattresses, free WiFi access, desk and armchair. Some rooms have riverview directly outside the window. Public areas were renovated in 2016. Breakfast can be ordered as an option. Pets allowed.
A unique and cozy hostel with sympathetic and helpful staff. Verificar Regras da Casa
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- Roupas de cama incluídas
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Café da manhã não incluído
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Estacionamento para bicicletas
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Acesso à Internet
- Check-in/out expresso
- Depósito de bagagens
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Segurança 24 horas
- Serviços de limpeza
- Ultimo check out
- Instalações para fazer chá/café
- Jogos de tabuleiro
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>