Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do estabelecimento
This small town is close to the Tungurahua active volcano which fills the town with energy, mysticism, waterfalls and hot springs to relax and feel rejuvenated. You will find parades, festivals and special events throughout the year making it a really festive and upbeat place as well as many adventure to sign yourself up to. Hiking, Canyoning, rappelling, bungee jumping, zip-lining, mountain biking, horseback riding and the list just goes on and on. This is definitely a place for adventurous.
We offer you a range of private and dorm accommodation, something for everyone. Our dorms feature bunk beds with your own light and locker to keep your possessions safe and secure. If you are traveling for some days this is the best way to make sure your wallet takes you further and its a great experience. Bathrooms are shared. If you want a nice rest and some peace and quiet while keeping an eye on your wallet, our standard rooms are the perfect option. Rooms have a double sized bed with private bathroom. Our deluxe rooms are made for comfort and are designed with a keen eye for detail. These are large rooms with a private bathroom, double sized bed and depending on the location a private balcony to enjoy the scenic views.
Selina Banos Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 15:00 to 22:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. We only accept Visa and Mastercards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes not included - 12.00%
Breakfast not included.
Reception is open from 7 am until 10 pm.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days.
Guests must be 18 years or older to stay in a shared dormitory. Guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a family member or a legal guardian (18 years or older) in a private room.
Smoking: Not permitted at Selina locations. A $300 charge will be billed to guests who do not comply.
Coolers: Not permitted at Selina locations.
Food and drinks: If brought from outside of Selina, it may not be consumed in common areas, with the exception of the common kitchen.
Noise: After 11:00 pm, guests must keep noise levels to a minimum in shared dormitories.
Pets: Selina is pet friendly! Pet owners are required to book private rooms, as pets are not permitted in dormitories. There is a cost of $10 per pet per night.
Towels: For guests staying in dormitories, there is a small towel fee, and a deposit to be refunded once the towel is returned at check-out.
Key deposit: Guests in dormitories will be charged a small key deposit to be refunded once the key is returned at check-out.
Luggage: Luggage storage is available at reception free of charge for 24 hours.Thereafter, there will be a $5 charge per day, subject to availability.
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay plus taxes. This action is not fraudulent.
For reservations of more than 12 pax, special, group-exclusive policies may apply, different from single-reservation policies. According to seasonality and/or demand, a pre-payment of 50% to 100% of the total booking amount might be required. The hotel will try to contact the guest and if a reply with payment possibility is not received, the booking could be cancelled Verificar Regras da Casa
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- WiFi Gratís
- Café da manhã não incluído
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Toalhas não incluídas
- Acesso à Internet
- Aluguel de bicicletas
- Depósito de bagagens
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Segurança 24 horas
- Serviços de limpeza
- Ultimo check out
- Instalações para fazer chá/café
- Refeições Disponíveis
- Jogos de tabuleiro
- Mesa de Sinuca
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>